Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 4:57 PM
Default Say hello to the new Site Helpers!
For a while now, we at ModTheSims have been keeping a watchful - borderline stalkerish - eye on our members. Although we truly appreciate each and every one of you, there were a few members who stood out the most amongst the rest. After silently observing these guys for a while, we decided to reward them with the honorary title of Site Helper!

Everyone say hello and congratulations to:

Vampire_aninyosaloh
Mootilda
Ghost sdoj
maybesomethingdunno
kiwi_tea
ajaxsirius
CmarNYC

What is a site helper?

Site Helpers are not staff members. Helpers are users who have agreed to dedicate time to helping out around the site - perhaps by updating and tidying the wiki, or by providing constructive feedback in the Creator Feedback Forum, or by greeting new members in the Introductions forum. They are not, however, moderators; they don't participate in staff discussions, and they do not have any mod powers (like locking threads).

Is this something new?

Technically, it's not. Site helpers have been around for years, we just haven't promoted news ones in a while.

The new helpers you see here will join the more seasoned helpers: porkypine, CatOfEvilGenius, Reyn, Plum

If you weren't made a site helper this time...

We realize that a lot of our members are continuously active and helpful in various areas around the site, as well. We appreciate each and every one of you.

It was a major task to narrow down the number of potential site helpers to just a handful and it's certainly possible that we missed candidates. Just continue to be helpful around the site and hopefully we'll notice you next time around. And if you're not particularly helpful yet and still want to be a site helper, now is the time to start!

Again, let's give congratulations to our new Site Helpers!

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
13 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:17 PM
Congrats everyone! Since I recognize each and everyone one of you I know you'll all continue to do a great job in your new roles. MTS and the community are lucky to have you.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 5:20 PM
Well deserved, everyone!

Mootilda has been posting massively helpful stuff since I can't remember when.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 6:14 PM
Congratulations everyone! I agree with CatOfEvilGenius, Moo can even be or she should be a mod!
Interstellar Traveler
#5 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 6:17 PM
^^ Yes, I agree with Cat! Very well deserved! Congrats everyone! I almost caught all of you guys yesterday.. just missed two! So close!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#6 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 7:27 PM
Well done everyone
Scholar
#7 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 7:42 PM
Thanks for the help, niceness and time given so far, by all of you.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
transmogrified
retired moderator
#8 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:05 PM
Oh, dang. What Pixelhate said. You were all so amazingly helpful even before you turned blue. Thank you for all your contributions.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:25 PM
Congrats, guys! You all have been so helpful for so long.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#10 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 8:29 PM
Naw, it is so nice of you to take the time to recognise those who put in so much effort and appreciate them Congrats to everyone, especially for my fellow kiwi xx

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Test Subject
#11 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 11:02 PM
Congrats guys! Goodness knows, us newbies need all the help we can get!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#12 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 11:12 PM
Congratulations everyone!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 12:53 AM
Congrats.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 2:32 AM
Gratz guys. Have fun with the bragging rights that come with it :P

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Scholar
#15 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 2:48 AM
Aah congratulations all of you you deserve it!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#16 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 5:21 AM
Yes! Congrats to the new helpers.
/me takes off his shoes.

My feet aren't going to massage themselves...

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 5:23 AM
/me gives Q a swift kick in the ass

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Echezzman Nwokeoma
staff: senior moderator
#18 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 1:58 PM
A very big congrats to you all. You truly deserved this.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:34 PM
Hey congratulations to all of you, and thank you for helping make MTS the wonderful place it is.
Instructor
#20 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 2:18 AM
Awesome job, guys. We appreciate you all! Thanks for your hard work in helping to make this site full of Amazing. And big congrats to all of you!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#21 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 11:51 PM
I'm glad we have a new crew of talented helpers.

/me ... The wind direction changed and I almost passed out... but luckily the wind direction change was only momentary, allowing me time to RUN AWAY from Q!
Retired
retired moderator
#22 Old 10th Oct 2012 at 12:22 AM
I resent the implication that I am helpful. Otherwise, seems we've got a great little team thus far.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
In the Arena
retired moderator
#23 Old 11th Oct 2012 at 6:06 AM
Yay! New minions ...er, I mean Helpers!

Congrats to all of you! And may everyone (not just the "Official" Site Helpers) remain as helpful as ever, and keep MTS going!
...just not anything to do with QBey's feet. :p
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 14th Oct 2012 at 4:40 PM
Extra help is always welcome. Many have been stepping up to provide that help. Now these ones have been recognized even more so for their sacrifices and selfless efforts to the MTS cause. Add that to the impossibly talented staff we already have and the limits we can achieve have no bounds. How can we ever fail now? No other sims site could hope to touch us now. MTS will shine even brighter now with our new helpers. So shine on mts helpers, shine ever brighter so the world can see.

I know I am drama queen. Deal with it. :p

The New Face of the DAE Firms Is Lasira
Instructor
#25 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 1:10 AM
Congrats to you all especially to Cmar who has been very helpful to me with my Sims 3 issues
Page 1 of 2