Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 11:23 AM
Sunny Yellow Gingham with Cherries Coordinated Fabric Set

A set of eight coordinated fabrics based on a pattern of yellow gingham and cherries. Includes 5 prints and 3 solids.

Each texture is tiling and is 256x256, nicely high resolution.

Extra suitable for household decor items, or alternately some types of clothing.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Sunny Yellow Gingham with Cherries Coordinated Fabric Set.rar (315.8 KB, 52 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 12:04 PM
Pale Green Gingham with Cherries Coordinated Fabric Set

A set of eight coordinated fabrics based on a pattern of soft, pale green gingham and cherries. Includes 5 prints and 3 solids.

Extra suitable for household decor items, or alternately some types of clothing.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Pale Green Gingham with Cherries Coordinated Fabric Set.rar (279.8 KB, 43 downloads) - View custom content
Instructor
#28 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 12:56 PM
Blush Pink Gingham with Cherries Coordinated Fabric Set

A set of eight coordinated fabrics based on a pattern of pretty blush pink gingham and cherries. Includes 5 prints and 3 solids.

Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Blush Pink Gingham with Cherries Coordinated Fabric Set.rar (257.6 KB, 43 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Nov 2008 at 10:28 AM Last edited by CTherese : 25th Nov 2008 at 8:49 PM. Reason: Found The Link!!
Aligeth, thank you for the wonderful patterns! :-)

Also, does anyone use plug-ins to create their own textures? I have a great program (free) called "2020" that turns any pattern into a seamless tile.

I just found the link to the official site, and it's STILL free!
http://www.sofotex.com/20/20-download_L230.html

Pax,
CTherese
Test Subject
#30 Old 5th Dec 2008 at 12:05 AM
This site has some good tiling textures
look under patterns
http://www.squidfingers.com/
Scholar
#31 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 9:42 PM
Default Wool Textures
While playing with a texture generator, I came across these ones and thought they might fit this thread.
They look like convincing wool texture to me and maybe somebody find them useful...

2 blue at 1024x1024
2 brown at 512x512
Seamless in .png
Sample is at real size.

Pixelhate.2008.
Attachments Pending Approval
File Type: rar Wool_textures.rar

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 6:16 PM
Dark olive slip-stitch knitted fabric
Screenshots

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Not actually evil.
#33 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 31st Jul 2009 at 11:01 PM.
Tiling Lace Texture

This is my first attempt at tiling lace.

- Works nicely for clothing.
- The texture tiles, but it won't fit all clothing UV maps perfectly, so move flowers by hand at clothing seams if you want seamlessness, like on my shirts.
- NOT recommended for bedding, furniture, curtains, tablecloths because there are visual artefacts (lines) at that scale (see larger tiling image).
- The size is 126x126, was supposed to be 128x128, but I messed up my count.

Screenshots
Attached Images

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#34 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 2:06 AM
Great content and very helpful thank and keep up the good work.
Not actually evil.
#35 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 6:18 AM
The stars aren't mine, but I did make them tiling. Don't recall where the original, nontiling stars were from. granny dresses

click for larger image

Screenshots

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#36 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 10:47 PM
I have several seamless tiles on my DeviantArt account, most notably this collection or orange patterns: http://gonkski.deviantart.com/galle...set=48#/d1ouu5b

Feel free to use anything in my "resource" section!

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Page 2 of 2