Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Accounting Career

by Retr0 Posted 29th Aug 2018 at 4:10 PM - Updated 25th Dec 2018 at 8:11 PM by Retr0

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 22nd Apr 2019 at 6:21 PM
I tried to make this career a while back. Could never get S4PE and Python to cooperate. THANK YOU for doing it.
I have another career set aside. all ready but cant get s4pe and python to cooperate. I'd be grateful if you could run it through those programs and just email it back to me. (I have several story-lines that require custom careers. I can get them set up but can't finish them for game play, its irritating.)
Test Subject
#27 Old 6th Jun 2020 at 8:52 PM
Hi, can someone tell me if this career is still working with the eco pack or it is broken?
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th Jun 2020 at 2:35 PM Last edited by Korikon : 7th Jun 2020 at 5:35 PM.
Default Not Working Currently
Quote: Originally posted by Danou_Zana
Hi, can someone tell me if this career is still working with the eco pack or it is broken?

I do not have the Eco EP but have the latest game patch and no this career didn't work for me. My Sim would not go to work automatically, and clicking the Go to Work button in the careers tab did nothing. This has happened with all of my custom careers since the update..
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Jul 2020 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Korikon
I do not have the Eco EP but have the latest game patch and no this career didn't work for me. My Sim would not go to work automatically, and clicking the Go to Work button in the careers tab did nothing. This has happened with all of my custom careers since the update..

I had the same problem, update neia's career commons (it powers the career mods) and delete your localthumbcache file, this got most of my custom careers to work, however this one still is not working for me for some reason
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 29th Mar 2021 at 6:20 AM
No longer working.

I'm collecting Disagrees, see.
Page 2 of 2