Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:36 AM
Default where is visual override in CAS
please do not banned, if the topic in the wrong section is simply the move in suitable, where are Ghost Death style as image resourse, and then what makes the eyes of vampires and werewolves include light in them?
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 12:17 PM
The eyes for vampires and werewolves, IIRC, are being added through the script as a 'visual effect'. Which is really all I can quickly read from both the codes so I could be wrong here.
Most of the ghost effects also seem to be more shader-y visual effects. However, I know that some of them (But that's only really with ghosts with moving textures like the Hologram or JetPack death IIRC) In that case, you want to check out DeltaBuild0 & Fullbuild0 and search for 'GhostNoise'

Another option, which I sometimes find things that I otherwise wouldn't have found in the GameData>Shared>Deltabuid/Fullbuild packages. Which is, in the GameData>Shared>DeltaPackages and then you see a bunch of numbered folders like P02,p03,p04, etc. these are all packages that add changes to the game after every patch for ever single EP/SP. I actually made myself a list of what is what, so I guess for the sake of people trying to figure this out...

Code:
p02 = World adventures
p03 = High-End Loft Stuff
p04 = Ambitions
p05 = Fast Lane Stuff
p06 = Late Night
p07 = Outdoor Living Stuff
p08 = Generations
p09 = Town Life Stuff
p10 = pets
p11 = Master Suite Stuff
p12 = Showtime
p13 = Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
p14 = Diesel Stuff
p15 = Supernatural
p16 = Seasons
p17 = 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff
p18 = University Life
p19 = Island Paradise
p20 = Movie Stuff
p21 = Into the Future

Also we're not that mean to ban you just for posting in the wrong area
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Nov 2018 at 5:43 PM
Lyralei, It did not help me, I did not find any shaders or visual overrides in any of the packages. In the code of visual override just enum, to him are not tied eyes of werewolves pale skin of vampires. I did not find the class in which it this is written.