Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 3:10 PM
Default [HELP] How make sims sleep through all night?
Hey guys, I'm a Brazilian player and can't write the corretly english, please sorry

I like put my sims to sleep ace 20pm sim-hours, and like they wake up ace 10am sim-hours,
but, when it is 01:00am they are walking at home

you know a modding that make they sleep all night? Thanks for attention.. xoxo
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 5:14 PM
I don't know if you are looking for a Sims 2 mod or a Sims 3 mod, and I'm not sure where to find them, but I do know that mods have been made for both games to get sims to sleep all night.

The "Where Can I Find? (WCIF) area is better for asking about that, because there are more people there who actually know where to find things. (http://www.modthesims.info/fd.php?f=556 or just click WCIF in this post. )

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 11:03 PM
Isn't 20 pm a bit early? Let them tire themselves out. 10 or 11 pm is probably a better time. And if they get up at 10 am, they've gotten 14 hours of sleep, which they probably won't need. I'd go for 10-11 pm to 7-8 am. That gives them 8-10 hours of sleep, and more play time for you.

Make sure the energy bar is low and not on green when they go to bed. Also make sure their other needs are in green so they won't have anything to wake up for (especially bladder and hunger). You can also try to use a bed with lower energy raising. A bed with 3 energy raises energy slower than a bed with 7-8 energy. The toddler cribs have energy on 10, which is why toddlers usually wake up at night.

* This works both for TS3 and TS2.

For TS2 there's a hack here: http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...s2_Sleeping.htm (sleep later).
If you need it for toddlers, it's here: http://www.drealm.info/simlogical/s...2_Childcare.htm (toddlers sleep through night)
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 11:04 PM
Well, I'm not sure if this will help, (I'm pretty sure it might...?) but I'll give it a go. When you send your sim to bed, you will see the sleep action in the action cue. Hover over that, and it will usually say something like "Sleep until fully rested" and will tell you what time they will be fully rested. If you click on the tab on the side of the little cue, you can drag it sideways to make them sleep until 7 am. This way, no matter how tired or well rested they are, they will wake up at 7 am. Hope it helped! :p
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 11:24 PM
Since this isn't a thread to show off your artwork or writing, I'm moving it to Sims 3 Discussion.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:12 AM
Guys, is for Sims 2.