Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#126 Old 15th May 2008 at 7:18 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!
Time flies, and the site has evolved so much...
Thanks to Delphy and the staff for making it such a great site and community.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 16th May 2008 at 11:58 AM
Happy Happy birthday
Happy Happy birthday.

Thanks for a very cool site :lovestruc
Test Subject
#128 Old 16th May 2008 at 4:35 PM
Delphy, you are amazing, but for those of us with older computers AND dial up, it is impossible to download anything. Sigh ... PLEASE (and I know I am not supposed to mention it, BUT...) please get Q-xpress back when you get a moment. Not having that option kills your SS2 site and this one too (yeah, it's me, AGAIN) Thanks.
Test Subject
#129 Old 17th May 2008 at 6:35 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2! And one to grow on! Thanks to Delphy and Staff past and present.
Test Subject
#130 Old 17th May 2008 at 12:10 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!! Thanks, everyone, for all your hard work
Lab Assistant
#131 Old 17th May 2008 at 6:59 PM
Way to go, MTS2! Keep up the good work. This site is target #1 for me when it comes to stuff for the Sims.
Test Subject
#132 Old 18th May 2008 at 4:27 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!!! Here's to many more.
Being a new member and reading over the responses, i see i have made a smart decision in joining MTS2 and hope to be around for the next birthday celebration. Everybody have made such updates and changes to the Sims2 and the downloads are terrific. I pray that Sims3 can compete, it will be hard to top Sims2, with all the downloads and objects to make game play better. I find new stuff each time i log on to the site. Next year I will be playing Sims3 also. I truely a Sims fan I think i have all the Sims games and only been a fan for about a year, no wonder i am in dept the Sims have all my money

Good luck, and keep it coming I LOVE MTS2.
Test Subject
#133 Old 18th May 2008 at 7:43 PM
thankyou sooo much MTS2, it's thanks to ya'll that i finally have a sim family thats turning out to be interesting to play, reading the lil tips that pop up in the downloads section and such... i dont get to play more than 1 day a week, if that, darn real life...GRRR...

i know ts3 is comming out soon, but dont take this site away, my dinosaur computer will never be able to handle #3, it cant even handle the last 2 expansions.

i'll start practicing my baking skill for birthday 5 ok, please, i'll post more, i promise... i might even try to create something, i wouldnt hold my breath on it being good...
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 19th May 2008 at 12:01 PM
Happy happy MTS2! As a recent purchasee (lol, my own word!) of the Sims2, I have to say that this is the best content mods/creation site I have found and keep returning to.
Thanks to the creator(s) of MTS2, and to all who keeps it going. This is a super site, with so much info on "how to" and so many excellent creations.

Here's to another 4 years!
Test Subject
#135 Old 19th May 2008 at 4:30 PM
Happy Brithday, MTS2!!! I hope that you will have a great one.
Test Subject
#136 Old 22nd May 2008 at 11:13 PM
How very vast 4 years seems in interweb years! Happy birthday MTS2, and here's for another year!
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 23rd May 2008 at 8:37 AM
Wow, it doesn't seem like its been that long. I don't post here a lot but I "lurk" here a lot. I am not talented enough to create, but I very much appreciate the talent of everyone here who DOES create, and I thank you Delphy for all that you do/have done to keep this site going strong.

Happy Birthday MTS2! Keep up the great work!

Curiosity may have killed the cat... but it MADE the kitten!
Test Subject
#138 Old 23rd May 2008 at 11:46 PM
Birthday
Happy Birthday MTS2! This website has been wonderful, I've been using it for years and it has made my gameplay much more fun. Thank you for this website. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#139 Old 27th May 2008 at 11:52 AM
BREAKTHROUGH!!!
My account got in!!! (It's been 5 mos. trying to log in, but password check says wrong input)
It's a bit late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTS2!!

MTS2007-Year of the Creator
Create it. Share it. Play it.
Test Subject
#140 Old 27th May 2008 at 6:26 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2
Maybe you'll create a site just as amazing as this for TS3? Looking forward to the many things yet to come.
The ModFather
retired moderator
#141 Old 28th May 2008 at 12:45 AM
I'm late as usual, but better late than never, right?

Thank you Delphy for pointing to the very first download published I love archaeology!!
But look at the first reply to your Livecam hack:
Quote:
The pitch for me does not work on this.

Things may change in four years, but not that much!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#142 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 1:31 AM
Happy b-day MTS2!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#143 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 8:04 AM
YAY! FOR MTS2!
*tosses confetti and then, with magical editing skills makes a custom mesh so that he actualy throws barf*

There are two things i wont tolerate: racism and the dutch.

I've come to realise people are like slinkies, not good for much of anything, but fun to laugh at when you push them down stairs.

A lesson for all content creators: Make everything with love, make love with everything
Lab Assistant
#144 Old 2nd Jun 2008 at 10:59 PM
Great news, there are quite a few Sims 2 sites out there but this is my fave by far, all hail MTS2 and soon MTS3 in 2009 sometime - so say EA
Lab Assistant
#145 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 5:39 PM
Happy Birthday we may search near or far but there still theres no place like home here at mod..Again Happy Birthday now blow out your candles and make a wish..lol
Test Subject
#146 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 11:37 PM
Happy Birthday and Thank you for all the great downloads and information in general. You each do a great job.
Test Subject
#147 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 7:21 PM
Happy belated birthday! This website has tons of really awesome downloads. Most of mine came from here. =]
Test Subject
#148 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 12:05 AM
happy birthday MTS2!!
Lab Assistant
#149 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:06 AM
Party at my house!

Yay!

I know I'm not that active, but I just got a new computer, and TS2 is a million times better. One question, if anyone reads this, and I know I'm pitiful, but I don't know how to make threads, post on other posts, etc. Other than saying thanks or news threads, I don't post at all.
Test Subject
#150 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 10:32 AM
Happy Birthday MTS2, still the best

I may sound intelligent, but I'm really not trying to.
Locked thread
Page 6 of 7