Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#76 Old 3rd May 2008 at 11:53 AM
4 years (plus 1 day I didn't know :giggler. Wahou !! Well done MTS2 and happy birthday to all ! It's a pleasure to be there, thank you.

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:03 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I still can't believe it's been 4 years.... which means I've been enjoying the MTS2 community for 2 years now So huge thanks to everybody that makes this possible. Thank you all, you do a
Wiki Wizard
#78 Old 3rd May 2008 at 12:13 PM
Truly this is just completely wonderful! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MTS2!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
#79 Old 4th May 2008 at 11:50 AM
Happy B-Day MTS2!!! :lovestruc

*hands home-made muffins around*

I think I wouldn't be playing the Sims anymore if I hadn't found out that this wonderful site excists and has some great downloads! Thanks!

Lab Assistant
#80 Old 4th May 2008 at 1:28 PM
Whoa! Happy bday :D

;
Field Researcher
#81 Old 4th May 2008 at 2:03 PM
Happy birthday!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Top Secret Researcher
#82 Old 4th May 2008 at 2:25 PM
happy birthday, mts2!!!!
and a big thanks to the staff!!! you all do a great job!!!
Field Researcher
#83 Old 4th May 2008 at 3:35 PM
Wow, Delphy! Happy Birthday to ModTheSims2 and thanks for setting up this site four years ago!
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 4th May 2008 at 3:45 PM
Yee-haw! Happy Birthday MTS2! Crazy, all the big numbers, eh? Doesn't feel like it, though. Feels like even though there's all these people here, it's like, I dunno, close knit or something. Yeeks.. I better go get some coffee...
I'll have to make something for the occasion!
Thanks to everyone who has contributed all their talents over the last four years! (I'm still adding to my favorites!) And thanks to all who have contributed and stuck around for so long!
And cheers to Delphy with the loooooonnng retirement process! lol You do a great job keeping things up and going!

Never burn bridges, you may need to cross them again! - Kalamity_Katie
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 4th May 2008 at 3:51 PM
I remember when I first started coming here, in late 2005. A lot of things have changed since then! That was back when I only had the base game, and I wanted the only two EPs available, University and Nightlife. Now I have all of them, and we're looking at the last Expansion Pack coming soon.
w00t. Happy Birthday, MTS2.
Lab Assistant
#86 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:26 PM
Happy birthday, MTS2!!!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:58 PM
I missed this! happy birthday!!! i was sitting on chat as you should know mr. delphy
Field Researcher
#88 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:15 PM
Happy Birthday, MTS2!! My game wouldn't be the as good without you!
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 4th May 2008 at 5:38 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2! And many thanks to Delphy and the whole staff for all your work to keep the site running!
Inventor
#90 Old 4th May 2008 at 7:40 PM
Happy Birthday!! This is such a great site and there are so many great creators - thank you Delphy for your long efforts!!

You never know what’s comin’ for ya.
Test Subject
#91 Old 4th May 2008 at 9:09 PM
A belated happy birthday! Big thanks to Delphy and the crew for their hard work.
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 4th May 2008 at 10:05 PM
A very happy birthday to MTS2, and eternally grateful and profuse thanks to everyone who works on the site to make it what it is. Also to the creators and modders who make our game so much mre enjoyable.

“We have normality. I repeat, we have normality. Anything you still can’t cope with is therefore your own problem.” ~Trillian “Hitch Hiker’s Guide to the Galaxy”
Forum Resident
#93 Old 5th May 2008 at 1:16 AM
happy b-day MTS2. Congratz on making it so far...!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 5th May 2008 at 1:58 AM
I am a late arrival to the party. I only really started to play Sims 2 when I broke my arm and was laid up for 2 months last November. This site is wonderful, I have added so much to my game playing experience thanks to the wonderful skills of the contributors! Thank you Delphy and one and all who contribute!
Test Subject
#95 Old 5th May 2008 at 3:38 AM
Happy birthday, MTS2.
Field Researcher
#96 Old 5th May 2008 at 11:45 AM
Wow, four years! My bf got me started on this site years ago under his account name, I remember downloading nearly everything lol! Happy B.day MTS2 the best sims 2 site ever!

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Test Subject
#97 Old 5th May 2008 at 2:42 PM
Party Hardy!! Happy Happy MTS2!!! :lovestruc

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Test Subject
#98 Old 5th May 2008 at 3:12 PM
Default Ea games and Sims compagny sale 100 millions copy of the sims 2
Ea games and Sims compagny sale 100 millions copy of the sims 2 is all in your crédit at MTS i know what i say if you dont existing EA games never do over 50 millions of the copy

just when i see de 5 cars i see you have the reason have the haft crédit for the sale sims

just when i see any themes (X-MEN, Animal etc...)
i know you do the interest for giving any people to buy the sims

Thanks all of you People of the MTS

sorry for my bad english
Test Subject
#99 Old 5th May 2008 at 7:07 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!
Delphy... hell to all of the staff behind & in front of the scenes - thank you so very much for taking the time to run such an amazing, helpful & fun site. 4 years is brilliant, & serves as a testament to your patience, hard work & dedication. Hopefully MTS2 can continue even after sims 3's release, I doubt the community that loves you so much will die off all that quickly =)
Instructor
#100 Old 5th May 2008 at 7:51 PM
Happy Birthday MTS2!!!!!!!!
Locked thread
Page 4 of 7