Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 11:21 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Need to remove a Buckhorn bush that was placed over a lot in Edit Town mode, WITHOUT moving the lot to another area and then putting it back
It has been a while since I made the decision to delete all the Huckleberry Bushes in Moonlight Falls and replace them all with Buckborn Bushes and Buckhorn Trees, but I placed one over the Stone Troll Fishing Hole, and now I can't remove it. Because whenever I try to move it, it thinks that I'm trying to select the lot which I'm not. The only easy way to fix this problem is moving the Stone Troll Fishing Hole to another area of the town, and then putting it back which will automatically get rid of the Buckhorn Tree. But I can't afford to do it that way, because the rocks placed in Edit Town that are right next to the lot are perfectly aligned. And I can't afford to shift or delete the rocks.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 5:49 AM
I've already tried it before. And I'm trying it again now. But it is proving impossible because the Stone Troll Fishing Hole is surrounded by hills. There's no way I can get any of the bush next to the sky.

EDIT: Oh wait, I tried another method that worked. I zoomed out as far as I could go so that most of the objects on the lot didn't show when zoomed out. And I was surprisingly able to grab the Buckhorn tree and delete it.