Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#501 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 5:26 PM
We shud all Pm her....
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#502 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 11:47 PM
Yes!! That's a great idea! I would but i have to go get ready for school. It's my first day tommorow and I have to get all my stuff ready. sigh. So not looking forward to homework. It means less time to spend simming and goofing off. sigh.

Happiness is a direction, not a place
Lab Assistant
#503 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 2:13 AM
No that's not a good idea.

If SP wanted to update or talk, she would.

We should NOT bother her with useless PMs begging for a story.
Scholar
#504 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 4:52 AM
Wow, so much detail! Keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#505 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 6:01 AM
I agree puppyluver0811. Dont bother her. She will update when she's ready, if she chooses to.
Lab Assistant
#506 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 6:45 PM
hmmm.... I think I agree too, but if there isn't any word after a week, Im gonna PM her
Test Subject
#507 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 1:04 AM
We should pm her in a week!

Hee Hee Hee!!!Me likey the sims!
Field Researcher
#508 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 2:45 AM
It's not so much asking for updates as asking whether or not there will be updates...tries to think of another reason......ok, I guess I can wait a week. lol

Lab Assistant
#509 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 3:45 PM
I hope she can update I love this story it motivated me to try the Black Widow challenge. (Six husbands so far).
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#510 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 4:46 PM
Yeek! I completely forgot about this thread! I'm really sorry for the lack of updatingness! Real life stuff shoved all thoughts of Noir out of my mind.

I'm still around, but alas I think it's safe to say that the hard drive that Noir and her brood was on has given up the ghost. I do plan to write the ending without pictures, to at least give you guys an idea of what I had planned left, but first I must defeat the dreaded Writer's Block Moster. Wish me luck!

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Mad Poster
#511 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 6:00 PM
Good luck SP, sorry to hear that you lost Noir.
Lab Assistant
#512 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 7:58 PM
So sad =[

but thanks for coming back!
we appreciate the will to write!
Lab Assistant
#513 Old 12th Sep 2009 at 8:57 PM
Yes i know how terrible writers block can be! Anyway take your time we'll still be here!
Lab Assistant
#514 Old 14th Sep 2009 at 6:37 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Hope that you can get over writers block soon. This story is really good.
Scholar
#515 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 10:02 PM
I had a feeling that Noir was gone.
Still I'd love to know how the story ends, with or without pictures.
Good luck with the writers block.

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
#516 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 4:26 PM
This is by far my favourite story ever. Sorry about Noir leaving...I'm very sad now :'(
You update in your own time, kay? Don't let anyone pressure you for a release. But we all really want you to upodate soon!! :P
Have you written any other stories? I'm gonna check 'em out!

Don't take drugs, stealing is wrong.
Don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink.
Lab Assistant
#517 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 7:02 PM
There is a message saying this thread has not had a reply for over three weeks, isn't that what they say before they delete the story?

"Scottish by birth, British by law,
Highlander by the grace of God"
Anon
Test Subject
#518 Old 9th Oct 2009 at 8:54 PM
i loved reading this story, so i hope the thread stays open.

Nice work SP.
Lab Assistant
#519 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 1:44 PM
I hope you can type up the last chapter(s) soon, I really love this story and hope that I can see how it ends.
Test Subject
#520 Old 4th Nov 2009 at 10:25 PM
uh, I'm really scared. This thread hasn't even had a reply for 24 days. Should I PM her? I kinda want to, just to make sure she's alive.

Don't take drugs, stealing is wrong.
Don't drink and drive, you might spill your drink.
Field Researcher
#521 Old 9th Nov 2009 at 4:28 AM
ahhhhhhh! Need to know how it ends! hating-but-loving-cliff-hangers-at-the-same-time...

Field Researcher
#522 Old 31st May 2010 at 10:26 PM
Hey SP, could you at least say what was going to happen? I don't really mind if it's not all fancy and stuff i just want to know what happens ^^; plus it says this thread hasn't had a reply for over 6 months and i don't want them to delete it

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#523 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 10:08 PM
Eeep, I'm back! Written update/ending should be posted sometime in the next few days.

*Runs away from the torch and pitchfork-wielding mobs*

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Field Researcher
#524 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 3:01 AM Last edited by refox_14 : 29th Jun 2010 at 6:03 AM.
I've only gotten to the part where Jim dies, but I have to say, bravo! XD

I love your style of writing. It makes the characters so real! Noir must have a arsenal in the back room by now!

EDIT:

Aw, you lost Noir?

I'm really sorry about that! I got to twenty generations with a family of mine, and then lost them all, so I can say I know how it feels!

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!
Lab Assistant
#525 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 4:52 PM
I'm sorry that you lost Noir.
It's good that you are still going finish the story. It's to good to leave unfinished.
Page 21 of 22