Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 12:57 PM
I'm running on 1024x768 right now and currently see very minimal horizontal scrolling even with the featured, favourites and picked downloads boxes turned on.

I'd need to see screenshots of what you are seeing - it's possible one of the threads in your favourites list is knocking things out.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Advertisement
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#27 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 1:17 PM
Here are the screens on photo bucket - cannot add photo by manage attachments. You can see the position of the horizontal scroll bar...

Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#28 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 2:08 PM
Okay thanks for the screenshot - the "Latest Picked Uploads" show now wrap correctly (there was an extra nbsp added after each image which FF ignored but IE didn't).

Field Researcher
#29 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 3:29 PM
Delphy, what I meant by the normal front page with a bit of iMTS2 mixed in, was iMTS2 captured in an iframe at the bottom of the screen, if that makes sense?
I like the aesthetics and the layout of the current one, but I like the features of iMTS2.
Gah, I'm sounding picky, aren't I?
Sorry!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 3:41 PM
Sorry elpemmy, aint gonna happen.

Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 7:23 PM
i do like this but i am confused on the layout just another thing to get used to i guess, i liked the other way being honest and i cant change it back
Instructor
#32 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 11:14 PM
I Like it, Thank You
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 11:25 PM
Err, kitten, myMTS2 is totally optional... you don't have to use it nor does it replace anything.

Test Subject
#34 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 7:25 AM
i have yet to figure out how to change it back but thank you
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#35 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 12:12 PM
...Are you sure you are talking about myMTS2 here? Are you maybe thinking of the download views instead?

Test Subject
#36 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 3:49 PM
a bit of both i think. God im so confused! i hate exam time >.<
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 10:19 PM
well somethin that I think would make the site alot better is if you could improve the graphics, so they aren't so basic, make it more modern, I think it would look great.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#38 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 10:44 PM
Eanair, I think you have the wrong thread.

Test Subject
#39 Old 12th Nov 2008 at 11:37 PM
I am new to Sims2 and I love MTS2! And I have noticed all the work you do for us fans, Thank You!! I love myMTS2 and I found it very easy to use, so a seperate Thank You for this.

Crys

Carpe Nocturne -- Seize the Night!
Instructor
#40 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 8:23 PM
This is really cool!

My DEVIANTART profile
Field Researcher
#41 Old 13th Nov 2008 at 11:18 PM
Thank you, this looks like an exciting and useful feature!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#42 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 2:33 AM
The hybrid is absolutely AWESOME! This makes the site so much easier for me and now i can easily travel to my favorite creators, delphy you did a SPECTACULAR job! Like so awesome words can't even amount to it!

I LOVE IT!

Thanks so much, this surely took forever!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#43 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 2:54 PM
A couple of days ago I started missing the "Latest Featured Download" box; I only read "ArrayArrayArrayArray":

-------------------------------------------------------------------
And this is an older issue. See the "Left Sidebar Options":

Those values of 2, 3 and 4 corresponding to the *unselected* options always revert to 2/3/4 as soon as I save the options.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 3:45 PM
Numenor, that second one is not really a bug - the actual display order only gets saved if you check the box.

I'll look into the featured issue.

The ModFather
retired moderator
#45 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
the actual display order only gets saved if you check the box.

I know, but whenever I edit something else, I hit "Save Preferences" and constantly I get the message "Check your display order"... Quite annoying -

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 5:59 PM
I'm loving this idea!

My only suggestion is to make it easier to change the order of things. A drag & drop feature would do wonders. It's hard to go in and change the order of 9+ things just because I wanted something else at the top.

EXCELLENT idea Thanks as always!

A S H L E Y // R E F L E C T S
latest projects: aura interiors second hand homes
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#47 Old 26th Nov 2008 at 7:23 PM
reflects, find me some drag-drop code that works across page refreshes and saves the order to a database and I'll do it. Trust me, I looked, and couldn't see anything that I could use.

Scholar
#48 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 4:43 PM
i notice the default homepage is totaly diffrent now....is this a new modifacation? :s
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Dec 2008 at 5:58 PM
sim~obsessor, depends on what theme you are using. The normal themes have the normal homepage but expeRimental RO uses a modified home page.

Mad Poster
#50 Old 15th Dec 2008 at 9:33 AM
I have choosed the creator's page which is perfect and gives many useful details and interesting news all together. I love it. Thank you for the great work you did for us.
Page 2 of 3