Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:44 PM
Default Where can I find Nouk's stuff now that her site is gone?
I was wondering if anyone know where Nouk put her stuff now that Noukiesims2 is closed? I also would like to know where Insim's stuff went.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th May 2009 at 4:59 PM
I've got all of her hair and accessories saved if there's anything in particular you're looking for.

InSIM is at insimenator.org

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th May 2009 at 5:15 PM
You might be able to find Nouk's CC at the Sims 2 graveyard or you could try searching Nouk in the MTS2 Downloads search box.
Instructor
#4 Old 24th May 2009 at 5:18 PM
The SimsCave has a lot of Nouk's creations hosted there.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th May 2009 at 5:45 PM Last edited by MagicMarker : 25th May 2009 at 5:47 PM. Reason: to add url
Some of Nouk's stuff has been uploaded to Garden of Shadows. I just downloaded a few of her hairs from there the other day.

http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...adows/index.php
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th May 2009 at 1:28 PM
To be exact, Simscave has all of Nouk's items, hair, clothes, genetics etc. that were at her archive and her forum as well as some other items like the missing winter hat for males and the one made for PMBD.
I think the only files missing are the newest hair she uploaded elsewhere and one aspiration reward hair for toddlers and children she pulled some time ago with the intention to remake it...