Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#26 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:02 PM
Uhh?....oh, I see. Should have been more complete with my answer. As a standalone mod, of course Chemistry will need to be compatible with the other NRaas mods. There have been several updates to MC and a few of the others already to make them compatible with Chemistry, alongside of them being updated for other reasons, and there will no doubt be more updates like that in the future. Several of the mods share the MC filtering mechanism, for example, and the features all have to work together for the players who have them.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsample
All of the NRaas suite have full documentation. All you have to do is spend 15 seconds reading it!

Not chemistry because it's in testing phase.
Folks who stumble upon it are asked not to link to the page, so I won't.
Sounds great, tho', like many other NRAAS mods.

Sims are better than us.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#28 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Not chemistry because it's in testing phase.

Yes I know, I was rather replying to the bit that read 'Now as with all NRaas mods...'
Test Subject
#29 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 8:46 PM
Glad to see you guys will still be here. I really love NRaaS Mods :D
Test Subject
#30 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 10:13 PM
Has it ever been considered to upload those mods here?
Mad Poster
#31 Old 27th Feb 2018 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparrowsSimNest
Has it ever been considered to upload those mods here?

As my colleague barbarat stated earlier up this thread, we wouldn't actually want the mods to be available for download from multiple locations, other than mirrored servers that we would arrange ourselves, or have to provide support from more than the one centralized place over which we have direct control. The mods are not static and will still be in development as long as there is demand for them, so it would become far too easy for there to be outdated or mismatched versions if they were to be available from multiple places.

If NRaas itself were dissolving, not merely our current landlords, and we were also shutting down the development and beta testing systems, as well as the knowledge base, then that might be a different matter. But those things are not happening.
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st Jul 2018 at 11:59 PM
Sooo the website closes today...Any new updates? :D
Mad Poster
#33 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eavie322
Sooo the website closes today...Any new updates? :D

Hi there. The website does not close today. Wikispaces will be running in some capacity or other until Feb 2019. The impending closure message you are seeing (that we have no control over) concerns "Free and Classroom Wikis." NRaas is neither of those things, it only looks like it because we have never charged our members for its usage.

The place to watch for updates: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/home#NRaas_Moving

A preview and discussion of how the new site is shaping up: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/share/view/83643301

Its URL is not ready to be disclosed yet as it is not ready for the general public to interact with. For now, it is still business as usual at NRaas. When we are ready to move and unveil the new site, there will be a redirect from the Wikispaces address to the new one, for as long as they allow us to keep it in place.
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 1:48 AM
Well, yes, but the picture of the new website looks nice. Now I want to see NRAAS on the new website.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#35 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 6:58 PM
(Claps hands to invoke genie magic, recites witch's incantations, sprinkles magic unicorn/fairy dust on and throws potent elixirs at new website.) Well gosh, none of that seemed to have any effect. Guess we'll have to continue working on things the "old-fashioned" way and in our own time.
Scholar
#36 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:29 PM
I have a question will the questions and answers in the Chatterbox forum get archived when it comes time that Wikispaces shuts down completely and the new site is up because I found that a lot of answers there are really helpful?
Mad Poster
#37 Old 1st Aug 2018 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squidconqueror
I have a question will the questions and answers in the Chatterbox forum get archived when it comes time that Wikispaces shuts down completely and the new site is up because I found that a lot of answers there are really helpful?

Yes. But many of those discussions were deleted over the years due to limited wiki retention capacity. Whenever a discussion brought forth new and interesting facts about the mods that we felt should be preserved, we've tried to incorporate that into the documentation pages or make new pages out of them.
http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Gamepla...7s%20And%20Tips
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 2:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
(Claps hands to invoke genie magic, recites witch's incantations, sprinkles magic unicorn/fairy dust on and throws potent elixirs at new website.) Well gosh, none of that seemed to have any effect. Guess we'll have to continue working on things the "old-fashioned" way and in our own time.

You'll not be accepted to Hogwarts.

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#39 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 5:08 AM
(Holds voodoo doll and looks in @Emmett Brown 's general direction) So we're certain that nothing I do here will cause you any pain whatsoever. I mean, we're both absolutely sure about that? Alrighty then...
Field Researcher
#40 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:34 PM
Are the other NRaas mods still being updated even though Sims 3 no longer is? Because I have a NRaas mod (not sure which only that it seems related to wohoo) that have messed up strings (as in it just says something like NRaas.wohoointeractionrequest or something like that).
Mad Poster
#41 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:43 PM Last edited by igazor : 2nd Aug 2018 at 9:50 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Craft90
Are the other NRaas mods still being updated even though Sims 3 no longer is? Because I have a NRaas mod (not sure which only that it seems related to wohoo) that have messed up strings (as in it just says something like NRaas.wohoointeractionrequest or something like that).

Yes, the mods have always been in active development.

Mod version releases in reverse chron order, most recent first: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Update%20History

Mods versions currently still in beta testing, not yet ready for full release: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Update%20History%20Testing

You might have to bring the incomplete string issue to us at NRaas if a more updated version of Woohooer and its add-on modules doesn't fix it. It's where our developer lives and where support for the mods is provided. He will probably need to know exactly which menu it's showing up on.
Top Secret Researcher
#42 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 9:32 PM
(Holds voodoo doll and looks in @Emmett Brown 's general direction) So we're certain that nothing I do here will cause you any pain whatsoever. I mean, we're both absolutely sure about that? Alrighty then...

Owwwwe!!!
Screenshots

Sims are better than us.
Mad Poster
#43 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmett Brown
Owwwwe!!!

Well, that wasn't supposed to happen. I could never intentionally hurt anyone (physically). But I think I know what to do here.
(hands voodoo doll over to @barbarat and walks away...)
Top Secret Researcher
#44 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 1:32 PM
Well, that wasn't supposed to happen. I could never intentionally hurt anyone (physically). But I think I know what to do here.
(hands voodoo doll over to @barbarat and walks away...)

You come back here right now and take that damn doll back young man. Last time you set me up I ended up in jail and you did not even have the common decency to bail me out.
Mad Poster
#45 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 2:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
You come back here right now and take that damn doll back young man. Last time you set me up I ended up in jail and you did not even have the common decency to bail me out.

Oh my, this isn't going well at all. I thought we moved past this years ago. Perhaps if you hadn't attempted to get me and my dog sent to the gallows for something we never did, there wouldn't have been any charges pending for wasting the court's time with frivolous accusations. But that was supposed to result in a fine, not jail time, and it isn't my fault if the investigation took an unexpected turn. I wonder though if perhaps we could keep these internal matters to ourselves back at NRaas. Offering up control of the doll here was meant to be nothing more than a friendly gesture.
Page 2 of 2