Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2019 at 4:39 PM
Default Where are the in-game fonts and how to edit them?
I am currently working on a Turkish language pack for all of the expansion/stuff packs and the base game. However, I really do want to use letters Åž, Ä°, Äž and ÅŸ, ÄŸ --- ÅŸ and ÄŸ always comes up as _
I want to edit the font myself so using those letters is possible. Can you tell me or guide me where are the font files?

I created a topic earlier on the EA forums and someone said that the fonts were located in The Sims 3\Game\Bin\Resources. I edited them to include my Turkish letters, however, no luck. I deleted them and the game ran just fine. I noticed that the fonts there were for the Launcher!

I need to access the in-game fonts. I need to edit them. Most of the fonts have ö ç ü and ı but ş and ğ are missing. I need complete control over the fonts and letters. Can you help me out? Please?
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 10:23 AM
Anyone?
Site Helper
#3 Old 30th Jan 2019 at 3:20 PM
Have you tried asking in Modding Discussion? http://www.modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=547
It's possible that someone who hangs out over there might know. (Also, anyone who comes in via the front page and is set for Sims 3 will see your question, rather than waiting for them to check over here in Help.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook