Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 2:11 AM Last edited by daysies : 31st Aug 2005 at 2:42 AM.
Default Introducing the new creator guidelines forum
Thank you to all of you interested in sharing your lovely creations here at ModTheSims2. To make this process even easier we are announcing a new resource for you. Available here: Creators Forum

You will find all of our policies and guidelines for uploads. Tips and tricks on how to improve the quality of your posts and ensure an approval are there as well. This section has been broken down into each type of upload for easier information hunting purposes. Please take the time to read these posts before you upload. It is your responsibility as a creator to follow the guidelines. We hope that this will make it easier for you all. Thank you!
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 7:41 AM
Thanks for this LyricLee!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 8:46 AM
It would be great if there was some way of tracking if someone had visited the posting guidlines. Once they have visited the guidelines then their ability to upload their creations could be activated.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 31st Aug 2005 at 11:21 PM
I agree poi_boi BUT it I don't think you can actually make sure someone read it...I know because I might sign up for something and just press on the terms and conditions page (because I have to) and just continue on without actually reading it....of course I never did that on modthesims2...
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2005 at 12:25 PM
Thank you!!! Now I read all a have to - to ensure my uploads will be approved
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Sep 2005 at 7:37 PM
higgins534,

Whether not reading or over-looking, one has still to read through the guideline eventually coz they're likely to get rejections unless exceptional cases happen.