Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2019 at 8:17 PM
Default Been a long time!
Hi! It’s been so long since I had been on here, like over 3 years. If I haven’t thanked any creators...I am doing so now!! I Just downloaded Sims4 ..finding CAS so difficult compared to Sims3 ..any advice would be great! A I am older...and my kids have all grown and are out of the house... so I have no one to ask anymore, lol. I also have a Mac now, which to me, is so different from Windows. So I’m a little afraid to use any CC or Mods just yet..... Could sure use a few pointers. I have one more child in school, but he’s not old enough to guide me with the tech stuff.

Again... just want to say thank you to all the creators who made my Sims3 game experience stellar! Hoping I can figure out how to do the same with Sims4!
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 5:07 PM
Welcome back to MTS. Look in the Sims 4 community forum sections for information that may be helpful and relevant to your needs.