Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 4:54 PM
Default how do you keep yourself busy?
me for examble: i play sims 2, watch youtube video's with subtitles, make a fanfictions to write your own story about a disney movie, anime movies or making a chapter that's based on yourself
(well it doesn't matter all that much to me, i just dislike horror movies because i get scared easily) or i'm walking outside and talk to myself (sometimes i visit someone during the alone time outside)

i think that's it, and i'm talking during the free-time mostly
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 5:25 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 3rd Jul 2019 at 7:03 PM.
A\V engineering (editing, conversion, burning to disc), cooking\baking, play videogames on my Nintendo consoles, handhelds and the Switch and my Bessie III PC with TS3 and whatever I can get on Steam to use with my metallic gold XBOX 360 controller, online shopping, mostly window-shopping or as I put it...Windows-Shopping. I have my eye on a Blu-ray player with streaming apps.

Using various Avery office supply templates to make replacement cases for disc media and business card-sized documents for my wallet, mainly a wallet affirmations card set. I have one for my good qualities and 9 for the Virtues I uphold as protector for all good things to say about this world.

Watching YouTube videos for arts and crafts. Most of the OOAK doll techniques I use were picked up by me from the same channel that teaches sewing of doll clothes. I even saw her make a OOAK fusion of Sailor Moon\Disney Princess mashup where the Disney Princesses dolls were turned into the Sailor Guardians. She only made Sailor Moon, Sailor Mercury, and Sailor Mars, but she stopped when Sailor Jupiter was next. Personally, judging on traits such as great cook is debatable. In fact the comment section erupted into an argument between who should become Sailor Jupiter and even further like Venus and the Outer Guardians.

Personally, in OOAK doll making, the project is the sole concept of the crafter. From the dolls picked out, the materials chosen, any concept art or dream board drawn or assembled, the clothing patterns chosen, the tools used...it's the crafter's choice of what goes where in a project.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jul 2019 at 11:23 PM
I don't have much free time anymore. When I did, I enjoyed watching tv, reading (mostly books, but I do own some comics and manga), playing Sims 2, browsing forums.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Jul 2019 at 8:23 PM
I also go DVD hunting. I particularly go for versions that were released in uncensored form before they reissued the same contents with either lines, scenes or entire episodes dropped due to the number of reasons a show can be censored.

Sometimes, even the benign jokes get dropped because someone will find a way to justify it. I already own a few DVDs that would probably be reissued in censored form.

I'm actually from a school that taught reading subtext from films with deep enough plots to actually read something out of it. Social commentary in a show such as South Park didn't really take hold and become obvious until around Season 3 - Season 4, which became the turning point for the series and even became part of Stanford University's curriculum on socio-political examination. The Simpsons was Oxford's star in socio-political analysis, IIRC. (Or was it Harvard?)

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jul 2019 at 4:36 PM
Regarding my life and work
In addition to my work, I will arrange my life very busy.
I will swim with friends, play online games, watch TV and make some food myself, and so on
Being busy doesn't mean exhaustion. My daily mental state is very good.
Scholar
#6 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 9:58 PM
Generally I'm dying with uni stuff (so I usually don't do much) but when I'm free like most summers, I do anything I would normally want to do that I wasn't able to during the year: sims, hunt down cc, read fun books, catch up on movies. Lots of long walks cos being trapped behind a desk most of the year isn't fun. I cycle to places cos that travel card ain't cheap in this country, but also to catch that vitamin d so I look less dead. I do sleep better even if the number of hours is the same or less, though the schedule gets weird- like sleep at 0400 and wake up at 1100 and dash out of the house at 1120 to meet peeps for lunch at 1145 and be outside till like 2300 and then realise I missed the last bus so I gotta metro and then walk and then discover I dont have keys so I phone mum whose stressing (typical) and then she'll be like why are you like this now sleep. Then I'll be like coolbeans (finger guns) and then I watch a movie in my room. Spent the last 6 summers like this
Mad Poster
#7 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 8:02 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st Jul 2019 at 11:42 PM.
Currently working on a product review YouTube show. I have the equipment, software and a basic gimmick.

I work on voice acting, puppetry (Chuckimation is my specialty) and doll crafting, which includes but is not limited to creating props, clothes, sets, furniture; modifying a doll's head, hair, body and\or setting up photoshoots for better advertising of the work.

Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#8 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 12:14 AM
I watch YouTube videos all the day mostly, or play a game for hours, else if I'm not studying I'm probably sleeping
Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 11:32 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 14th Aug 2019 at 12:31 PM.
I have spent about the last month sleeping and visualizing about trying to speak to someone about my day. Take into account it takes quite a bit of energy to fill in the bottom of the root cavity to the surface of the gums. At best, I'm halfway done with the healing.

8/14/2019
Drew for the first time GORK how long. I drew the character Gwen from Total Dramarama (a spin off in the vein of those toddler\baby cartoons from the mid 1980s to mid 1990s. About a sizeable number from Total Drama Island and Jude Lizowski from 6teen, one of Fresh TV's first cartoon sitcoms aimed at teens, appeared. (Fresh TV was the group who made 6teen, Stoked and the Total Drama series).