Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: do you wish disney maked more movies about Tinkerbell?
Yes i love it
1 33.33%
no i'm not a fan of Tinkerbell
2 66.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 4:38 PM Last edited by sailorplanet97 : 24th Jun 2019 at 4:48 PM.
Default do you wish disney maked more movies about Tinkerbell?
me for examble yes, but i want it more based on her friends (expect fawn who got her turn in 2015)
maybe even queen clarion and lord milori because i wanna have answers on how these 2 met and how lord milori dealt with a broken wing when pixie hollow was young

when they once make a movie about terence (i don't give up hope just because disneytoon studio stopped making movies) i want him to tell tink about his true feelings for her
everyone but tinkerbell knows about his true feelings for her, so i don't want him to just come back as friends but these 2 as a couple since i ship them for a few years already
i however have MY reasons why i want these 2 as a couple

also i want it more based on periwinkle (just incase you didn't know about it, periwinkle is tink's twin sister)
they have many things in common here and there, tinkerbell wants everything hot but peri want it iced since peri is a winter fairy

i'm pretty sure there are other ways to make tinkerbell movies besides disneytoon studios
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 6:00 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 24th Jun 2019 at 7:00 PM.
Honestly couldn't care less whether or not they make more. I've seen a few of the Peter Pan movies (mostly for the purpose of story research for a few long ago and far, far away chapters for a story I'm working on, and my niece had a thing for one of the sequel cartoons for a while, so it went on repeat), and I've possibly stumbled over one or two of the Tinkerbell movies while my brother's kids have been channel-surfing (they're more interested in Nickelodeon), but honestly, there are much better cartoons out there. Most of the direct-to-DVD/TV Disney movies aren't that great. Might leave it running if I have an afternoon of nothing else to do and the TV is on anyway, but not something I seek out. I only remember a lot of fairies and flowers or something from the movie(s?) I did partly see, and lost interest pretty fast (besides, the kids have the patience of a butterfly, so it's practically a miracle if they manage to sit still and watch even one movie or cartoon from beginning to end).

Acording to the source material, Tinkerbell doesn't even have a twin sister, so I guess they'll do anything to milk the most popular characters.

I wish Disney could start using their imagination again, perhaps make more interesting animated movies, preferably with less princesses and love stories, and fewer sequels, because we've had much more than enough of those. A lot less cringiness would be nice, too (pretty much 99% of the Disney TV programs that aren't old-school Mickey Mouse style, and the live shows are the worst). There are other things to make movies about. Maybe they could come up with their own ideas for once, as they do keep reworking pretty much everything they come over in regards to public domain fairy tales and myths. I do like a lot of the Disney cinema movies and a lot of the older cartoons, but the movies in particular do tend to stick to a very strict formula, never straying too far from the path and nearly always ridiculously happy endings. Also, one sequel per concept is more than enough. And what's with all the live remakes recently? Some films simply do work better better when animated, because the animation format allows for weird things to happen without it being cringy - like imaginitive genies, talking animals or dancing clocks. We've already seen those movies - we don't need to see them again just because Disney has a lack of imagination at least once a year. Not even sequels but remakes of the exact same film in a diffrent format.

So, the orginal question: I don't mind if they make another Tinkerbell movie, but I'm not interested in seeing it, probably won't, and think they should rather spend their money and resources on more interesting projects with new characters and new stories.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th Jul 2019 at 9:51 PM Last edited by 6zayn : 16th Jul 2019 at 9:50 PM.
Ya ya I miss that so much. They could have https://9apps.ooo/download/ and https://luckypatcher.pro/apk/ and should have.
Test Subject
#4 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 2:35 AM
No, not really. Back when I found out the series wasn't going to continue I was kinda sad, but then I binge watched all the movies. Then I realized only the first 2 was good enough to watch again. You can tell they made too many movies trying to open/expand the world and it made it a mess. They had incomplete characters and most character arcs were pretty bad in the most recent movies. I'm sure better will come out soon to replace her anyway. Side note: Tinkerbell and the great fairy rescue (yes I googled that) reminded me too much of thumbelina. And anyone else remember when they had that awful pixie hollow game? That was the doom of Tinkerbell.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Aug 2019 at 9:41 PM
@tiadog07 Mmmmm i see, i re-watch it when i have nothing else to do
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Nov 2019 at 2:28 PM Last edited by barrysingh102 : 15th Nov 2019 at 7:18 PM.
yes tinkerbell movie was amazing ! Shareit apk vidmate app
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Nov 2019 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barrysingh102
yes tinkerbell movie was amazing ! Shareit apk vidmate app

ikr i wish disney itself continues to make Tinkerbell movies that is based on her friends (even her twin sister, queen clarion and lord milori) and maybe even new fairies :D