Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 7:03 PM
Default "Localwalkby.package" : does this Hack include townies made with TwoJeff's Simblender ?
Nearly finishing a neighborhood and have created a large group of playables ; as well as an even larger group of townies with the Simblender.
Have all of the sims2 and exp./stuff packs except Holidays installed ; and I'm playing Tarlia's clean hoods --- as well as empty "stealth hoods".
I wanted mostly the playables/townies who are walking by a lot , to stay in their own hoods ... so does this hack ensure that ? I am in the process of creating "Downtownies" for my downtown subhood ; and didn't want them to be seen walking by the main hood's private lots or shopping centers.

If a main hood playable happens to call (and invite over) a sim from , say, Downtown, will that cause a problem ?
Thanks for any help.

" Inama Nushif "
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 9:15 PM
If you use the Visitor Controller you'll need this one from Cyjon too

http://drupal.cyjon.net/node/158

or else the walk-bys will keep walking into your sim's homes without being invited.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 11:13 PM
Thanks, everyone I didn't want to install hacks that would conflict with each other !

" Inama Nushif "