Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 7:21 AM Last edited by Siofra : 24th Oct 2012 at 8:50 PM.
Default "Fringed Bliss" completer set [found]
...by Sims Fashion Barn. Their site is dead and the Wayback Machine has nothing. I also checked the Graveyard, but these files weren't there. Is there a link anywhere?

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 7:47 AM Last edited by Kasey_LP : 24th Oct 2012 at 9:56 PM.
Just to be sure- do you mean the "Fringed Bliss" lamp add-on set? Or what kind of room set do you mean? I found a bunch of Yahoo! groups that host Sims Fashion Barn stuff, but I'm trying to narrow down which one it might be in.
Thanks!

EDIT:
The "Fringed Bliss Junior", and "Fringed Bliss Junior Floor And Ceiling Lights" sets are available in this yahoo group: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/savingthesims2_63/ <---- To get them, you'd need a yahoo account

All Sims Fashion Barn items hosted by savingthesims2 can be found in groups number 62-72

Cheers!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#3 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 2:22 PM
Oh, hey! Thanks for that link. The only one I knew of is this Box account - with the pictures of the content being here, at Isle of Catarina Sims. That's only DGandy's stuff though. So if the groups have more than that, that's awesome.
Instructor
#4 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 4:49 PM
I think it does... Or at least I hope it does... They didn't mention anything about it only being one or a few of the creator's things. *crosses fingers*

I keep meaning to sign up at Isle of Catarina, but my IE8 always seems to have trouble viewing the site, along with the Cherryblossom Forum and NinthwaveSims... only those three sites so far, but boy do they slow my comp down to a crawl!

Anyway- thanks to you too for the other link!

PS: You wall niches are awesome! Thanks for the link in the Exorcist thread!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 8:49 PM
Yes, it was just the lamps I'm looking for, but I'm always happy to troll through folders for other stuff. I always find things I never knew I needed.

Thank you both for the links! I always forget about Yahoo groups.

check out my Simblr. Mostly object recolors.
Locked thread