Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#16451 Old 13th Jul 2019 at 10:14 AM
I have another update, Chapter 9.2
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#16452 Old 14th Jul 2019 at 11:45 PM
Scholar
#16453 Old 15th Jul 2019 at 10:27 PM
Gen 1.7 Decisions A little unconventional response for a sim, but...
Lab Assistant
#16454 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 8:41 AM
Shorter and happier chapter to get back into the action

1.12 - One Day We'll Have A Pool

I also prepared a quick characters page for everyone in the legacy household, and a summary that I'm not super happy with yet but wanted to get out now in case anyone needs to catch up.
Lab Assistant
#16455 Old 16th Jul 2019 at 9:37 AM
Hot off the press! -> 6.14 Three To One, Times Two!

Jettstar MTS TS3 Random Legacy Challenge

The knowledge that there is a 'Highway To Hell',
while there is only a 'Stairway To Heaven',
speaks volumes to me about anticipated traffic...
It also tells me where the better party will be...
Test Subject
#16456 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 9:41 PM
*pushes chapter into thread*

Please accept this simple offering. I'll come back with something more exciting soon.

Chapter 5.4 - Writing Is Hard
Lab Assistant
#16457 Old 17th Jul 2019 at 10:04 PM
I haven't done this in a while, but I have two chapters out today! The first one is linked below.

Chapter 3.12 - Jubilation and Frustration
Scholar
#16458 Old 18th Jul 2019 at 6:30 PM
Gonna fly like an eagle-
to the sea

Gonna fly like an eagle-
let the spirit carry me

I'm gonna flyyy

Time keeps on slippin'
Test Subject
#16459 Old 19th Jul 2019 at 9:20 PM
My latest offering, fresh from the production line: Chapter 5.5 - A Major Grump
Scholar
#16460 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 9:49 AM
Lab Assistant
#16461 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 3:31 PM
Prepare to be amazed readers, as I use the old time travel trick, not for the mighty purpose of salvaging a crashed legacy beyond salvation by other mortal means, nor for the noble purpose of a required rewrite to satisfy a writers own standards, but simply because I am a night owl who far too frequently explores the limits of sleep deprivation, and do some seriously dumb ass things when I'm tired.. Like Hot Pink and Orange..

6.15 The Not Quite New But Definitely Improved 'The Amazing Jess' Outfit

Scholar
#16462 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 7:21 PM
I'm toying with the idea that the further the legacy moves along, the more outlandish all the sims will dress. Partially to show the passage of time and partially because I've got all this weird stuff to put them in. By the tenth generation everyone will be dressing like is 1559! (don't hold me to this, I'm not sure how serious I am about it.)
Lab Assistant
#16463 Old 20th Jul 2019 at 10:30 PM
Two chapters again! I'm trying to get through the rest of this generation this week, so I'm trying to get them out as fast as I get them done.

First one is here: Chapter 3.14 - Dearly Beloved
Lab Assistant
#16464 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 5:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tunafishfish
I'm toying with the idea that the further the legacy moves along, the more outlandish all the sims will dress. Partially to show the passage of time and partially because I've got all this weird stuff to put them in. By the tenth generation everyone will be dressing like is 1559! (don't hold me to this, I'm not sure how serious I am about it.)

This sounds fine, until you roll Fashion Diva...

Scholar
#16465 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 1:15 PM
It may just be an excuse to let the RNG have its way with the townies. I'm not so into making sure that everyone looks a certain way, but more that there's an internal logic to the way they've dressed. I may not like what other people are wearing or what other people are doing with their hair, but they've chosen to look that way for a reason. Women don't tend to wear sweatpants with high heels and a fantasy bodice. No one wants to wear that one long skirt from Supernatural with a puffer jacket, unless they're going somewhere.
Test Subject
#16466 Old 22nd Jul 2019 at 11:35 PM
I’m not dead!

Just suffering from the combination of a lousy cold and an intense heat wave, thus making me feel bleh.

I’ll try and get back to the McKrackens soon, but I’m busy the next two days so it’ll be Thursday at the earliest, I’m afraid D:

Sorry!
Lab Assistant
#16467 Old 23rd Jul 2019 at 7:32 PM
Whenever I try to name a chapter after a song, I just end up showcasing my inner musical theater nerd... as evidenced by this chapter.

Chapter 3.16 - Confrontation

(The Confrontation is a song from Les Miserables, for those who aren't familiar with it.)
Lab Assistant
#16468 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 3:22 PM
I have another chapter, because I've been trying to churn them out to get to the heir poll. If you think you've missed something, feel free to consult my chapter list.

Chapter 3.17 - Lives and Lies
Lab Assistant
#16469 Old 24th Jul 2019 at 6:02 PM
And here's the next one! Just two more to go!

Chapter 3.18 - Insert Plot Device Here
Lab Assistant
#16470 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 5:21 AM
Alright! And I'm only 20 minutes off from having the last four chapters done in one day!

Chapter 3.19 - Supportive Siblings
Chapter 3.20 - Shock Value

And...

Generation 3 Heir Poll

It'll be open for a week, so cast your vote as soon as you feel like you can!
Test Subject
#16471 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 10:11 AM
Y'all: Weekly/bi-weekly update schedules, notify the group if you're going to be delayed in posting, etc.

Me: Anyway, here's my second post of the month. Next one coming who knows when. (:

::1.7:: Skepticism

(Also, three cheers for RealmofRohan, absolutely killing it with the updates! Gonna go read right now. )

Edit: Almost forgot--::1.2:: Crocus--the Soot Abridged!
Test Subject
#16472 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 2:06 PM Last edited by peaceful_apocalypse : 25th Jul 2019 at 2:46 PM.
It's a short and sweet chapter, but it's all I can manage due to the heatwave D:

Chapter 5.6 - A New Addition

I felt the need to add a profile picture to show off Christine's beautiful grumpy face.
Lab Assistant
#16473 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 9:31 PM
First epistolary style special is up!

Jonah - A Glimpse of the Past

And remember, the heir poll is here:

Generation 3 Heir Poll
Lab Assistant
#16474 Old 26th Jul 2019 at 7:14 PM
Next is:

Amanda - A Difficult Decision

The heir poll is linked in both of my last two posts.
Scholar
#16475 Old 27th Jul 2019 at 2:12 AM
Trigger Warning for language on this next post. Who wanted to meet Nina? She's awful!

Gen 1.8 More Letters and Two scenes

Also I get a little political and soap boxy, sorry, not sorry.
Page 659 of 676