Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jun 2019 at 8:59 AM Last edited by Fuggs : 24th Jun 2019 at 10:37 AM.
Default Can my laptop handle Sims 4? (Advice on current graphics card)
I used to play Sims 4 on my desktop computer, but it broke down a while ago. I bought a secondhand (Sony Vaio) laptop, because I needed a computer and couldn't afford a new one. I am saving up for a gaming laptop, but I really miss playing Sims 4 so I can't help but wonder if my current laptop could handle the base game. No expansion packs, just the base game until I can buy a gaming laptop. The thing is, I can't figure out if my graphics card meets the minimum requirements. Some sites and forums say it should be up for the task, others say it's an absolute no go. I'm hoping you guys can help me out.

Spec info: It's the Sony Vaio VGN-FW21Z with an Intel Core 2 DUO CPU T9400 processor, 2.53 Ghz and 4 Gb RAM, 64-bit Windows 10, 500 Gb hard drive with plenty of space left and a Radeon HD3650 graphics card.

If the graphics card can't handle the base game, is it even worth the upgrade? (Since it will take some time for me to save enough money for the laptop that I want.)

Thanks in advance!