Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 3:37 PM
Default what happend to this website?
i just visit this website but this website changed, is it just me or did you guys noticed it too?

i thought i had to log in (which i have trouble with it because of the password sometimes) but i was still on my account (thank god)
but yes maybe i'm crazy i don't know but to me the website has changed
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 4:11 PM
It changed for me too. Some time this morning. At first I couldn't work out how to get to the off topic section and thought they tried to sneakily get rid.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Forum Resident
#3 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 4:33 PM
You're right; admin released a new version of the navbar to all users! (Glad you found your way back here---there was definitely not an intent to hide it.)

Like everything new, it probably takes a little getting used to. But if you do have any feedback after using it for a while, feel free to let them know by posting in this area.

*Ongoing TS2 informational projects (come on by to contribute, get info, or spectate!): (1) the SimPE Preservation Project and (2) Conflict Tracking for the 3t2 Traits Project Mods
*Need a Pescado mod? Use his hack directory: in the first post, find the link for your latest EP, then go in hacks/
Mad Poster
#4 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 4:35 PM
Did they release a big news topic about it or something? Because this took me by surprise too!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 9:43 PM
oh well i guess it isn't just me then, i thought i went crazy at the moment what a relieve

@natboopsie i recently put this topic there so hopefully we get the answers there, so this link helped me a lot, thanks
dodgy builder
#6 Old 8th Aug 2019 at 10:06 PM
They have been rearranging the menues. There is a tiny thread in the site issues forum.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 12:07 AM
The navbar is more palatable in Chrome smartphone browser, because the last one would sometimes get cut off in how it loaded.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 4:45 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
The navbar is more palatable in Chrome smartphone browser, because the last one would sometimes get cut off in how it loaded.

Why exactly would a modding site - for a PC game - change its navigation bar just because of Chrome's smartphone browser?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 5:54 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 9th Aug 2019 at 7:01 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by andrefortes
Why exactly would a modding site - for a PC game - change its navigation bar just because of Chrome's smartphone browser?

It was a formatting issue on my end due to autoformatting. They didn't change it for me and others with the browser. Sometimes it would display in full and sometimes it would be partially inaccessible because it doesn't scroll side to side.

I have been away from my computer since I have been visiting medical facilities for numerous issues. I got a nerve implant, three teeth pulled, currently suffering from dry and rough skin, I will be seeing a dermatologist, an endocrinologist and two technicians to check for organ related stones after a dehydration episode last November.

I spent my summer being fixed up for my otherwise broken body. I lost about 12 pounds from my diet limits from having three teeth pulled and having to be careful until my mouth is filled in. That will be about 8 weeks from July 16th.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
dodgy builder
#10 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 9:46 AM
Scholar
#11 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 10:53 AM
Thenavigation tab thinggies at the top are different. Things seem to have been moved around and I'm also fairly certain some things are missing. Why was it changed?
Alchemist
#12 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 7:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by andrefortes

It's practical when I'm away from home to know what's going on, also for checking out if can post something directly or later.
I'm posting this from my phone, too.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!