Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2019 at 1:54 PM
Default Hi! I'm new!
Hey Simmers! I'm Emiliano! I've visited this website multiple times to download Mods but this time I decided to create an account! I've been playing The Sims for a long time, since I played the sims for the first time I fell completely in love with the sims franchise
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 9th Aug 2019 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilianoSims
Hey Simmers! I'm Emiliano! I've visited this website multiple times to download Mods but this time I decided to create an account! I've been playing The Sims for a long time, since I played the sims for the first time I fell completely in love with the sims franchise

Welcome this is the BEST SIMS 3 site on the internet. I've been a member since 2005! People are nice if you're polite. Enjoy.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Alchemist
#3 Old 10th Aug 2019 at 8:45 PM
Welcome, welcome. I've been a member for 10 years now, and can only confirm HCAC; this forum is incredibly polite and civil, no matter what topic

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#4 Old 19th May 2020 at 7:57 AM
Hello i am new here.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#5 Old 19th May 2020 at 3:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bifikiri3
Hello i am new here.

Welcome to Mod the Sims. The community forums for the various sims games can be found under the specific game your seeking at the top of the page. The site rules and guidelines can be found here .