Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Aug 2019 at 11:55 AM
Default Hello there!
(General Kenobi?)
Sadly no, I'm not General Kenobi. But I think being just Jules isn't bad either.
So, what was my first conctact with The Sims franchise? The Sims 3! And it's the only game from the series I've played actually... nah, nevermind simmer is a simmer, no matter how many games played
Who am I? Basically, a content-downloader but in process of learning how to use TSR and Cas UniTool (started yesterday ). Don't have any software for model or mesh editing, need more RAM for that.
So you may ask, if not mods or custom content what do you do? I don't want to over-glorify myself but I'll admit that my sim-creating skills are not bad. So if I'll post something than it'll most probably be a sim (pets including)

Sims and custom content topics are done, so maybe you'd like something about myself?
I am Jules, your neighbourhood's friendly metalhead kid(or angsty teenager, whatever you'd like to call it) that's actually a scientist in training (most probably paleonologist or physicist). I have a cat, buddy' ve been with me since 2nd grade in primary school. His name can be pretty funny to you, because it's a Polish word for Trombone. Don't look at me like this, I wasn't the one who chose it. He may be grumpy, old and ill but he's like a whole world to me and even if I had a chance, I wouldn't choose any cat instead of him. Puzon is just mine. Full stop.
Yeah, you see, I'm definitely a cat person. Better be finishing this before it gets to long, it's only a hello post, not my or my cat's biography
Cheers people and have a nice day
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 21st Aug 2019 at 4:37 PM
Welcome to MTS. If you should decide to upload a created Sim for Sims 3 there are some guidelines that are good to look at before doing sohttp://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...nes/Sims_3_Sims
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Aug 2019 at 12:22 PM
Oh, an angsty metal kid! I was the same, now I'm an angsty young adult, but still enjoying metal as much as ever, despite listening to mostly rap/wave/chill stuff in my free time. (Once a metalhead, always a metalhead \m/. Or once you go black, you never go back. Heh.)

If you remember me, I'm awesome!