Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 10th May 2005 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by o0cyane0o
The sad thing is, all the people reading this are the people who are already following the rules. That makes me sad.

You are exactly right. It makes me sad, too.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 10th May 2005 at 8:00 AM
I think the rules are necessary and also not too much to ask. They make this site more enjoyable for everyone. I am an older person who didn't even understand what l33tspeak was without the example, but am very glad that's not allowed here as it would take me forever to figure out what I was reading! I have answered a few posts though trying to explain to someone how to download and install. I see where someone else has told them to read the instructions elsewhere but apparently they can't or won't follow the advice. I answer just to shut them up and get them to quit bugging these wonderful, magnificant designer, modders, geniuses. But I too (remember, I'm old) had to read all your help files on how to download before I tried to download anything. Don't laugh, but I re-read the instructions like 3 or 4 times. This site is terrific, thank you Delphy and everyone else who adds to this site.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 10th May 2005 at 8:44 AM
Hey if you can't follow simple rules and direction don't come to this site period.Oh and being polite dosen't hurt eigther. Tiered can't spell anymore I'm going to bed

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#29 Old 10th May 2005 at 9:40 AM
Folks,

Thanks for the comments but really this is meant as an informative post, so I'm locking it now.

Regards,
Delphy
Locked thread
Page 2 of 2