Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 10:59 PM
Download CC when downloading Sims from the Community Gallery?
I have downloaded a few Sims ingame, but some of them are missing a shirt or the likes that are obviously CC. Is there a way to download them with the Sim. Or do I have to search for it on my own?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 11:06 PM
You'll have to find it on your own. Hopefully, the Sim uploader provided a link in the description...

Gallery Sims with CC simply download without the CC... :/

I personally think all Gallery Sims with CC should have a little icon or something, warning you that it uses CC you don't have.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 11:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaclimesZero
You'll have to find it on your own. Hopefully, the Sim uploader provided a link in the description...

Gallery Sims with CC simply download without the CC... :/

I personally think all Gallery Sims with CC should have a little icon or something, warning you that it uses CC you don't have.

I see. Thank you. While I'm at it: In my library, in the left column, what do the "Extend" and "add unknown content" buttons do? (Rough translation by me. Got the German version.