Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:41 PM Last edited by eldaniel13 : 11th Sep 2014 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Closing
Default Is there any way to create another world? - How to close thread?
So, i was thinking, what will happen when all the lots are busy? Can't I create a separate new world without deleting the existing one? Can I change worlds in game? Because it looks like to me that cities are small...

So the main question is, is there a way to create a world (not another city, I mean, an independent new game world) to create more sims and more houses?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 2:23 PM
You can create a new save game. None of your other Sims will be there, but it will be a "clean slate". Is that what you're looking for? Or did you want to add another town, like "Oasis Springs" and "Willow Creek"?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaclimesZero
You can create a new save game. None of your other Sims will be there, but it will be a "clean slate". Is that what you're looking for? Or did you want to add another town, like "Oasis Springs" and "Willow Creek"?

That was exactly what I was looking for bro! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eldaniel13
That was exactly what I was looking for bro! Thank you!

Sure thing. On the Main Menu screen, in the top right, you'll see a "+" sign. Click that for New Game goodness.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 12:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaclimesZero
Sure thing. On the Main Menu screen, in the top right, you'll see a "+" sign. Click that for New Game goodness.

Thanks again man, you`re awesome.

Closing thread, no need to be bothering more ppl xd