Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 7:30 AM
Sims on the front cover and Title screen?
Anyone know where are those sims, I havent seen them in either of the 2 neighborhoods, kind of frustrated here, I just presumed they all be in the game and I could meet or play them, tried for them in the library showing 'maxis' sims only, not knowing their names is making is harder if they exist at all to play...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 9:51 AM
Some must be in the unplayed households window on the neighborhood screen, I remember seeing DaSilva (guy with tattoos and black rimmed glasses and yellow t-shirt) there. I did find another couple of them in my library though I have no idea how they ended up there. I've also noticed that if I click on create a sim while an intro is playing, the first sim on cas will be the one that was in the intro. That might had been a coincidence though.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 10:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Druuna
Some must be in the unplayed households window on the neighborhood screen, I remember seeing DaSilva (guy with tattoos and black rimmed glasses and yellow t-shirt) there. I did find another couple of them in my library though I have no idea how they ended up there. I've also noticed that if I click on create a sim while an intro is playing, the first sim on cas will be the one that was in the intro. That might had been a coincidence though.

Yeah I found the DaSilva guy with yellow shirt somewhere in the sim library, he's easily regonisable, but had to make him playable and move him into a neighborhood, (I hope he's the same one), just still searching around for the other 5 or 6.
Lab Assistant
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:09 PM
Most of them are in the Gallery, I believe. There will be a few already on your Library (Like DaSilva). Some of them you can find by just limiting your gallery search to "Maxis Only".

There are a few still missing, I believe, but that's most of them.
Scholar
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 1:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaclimesZero
Most of them are in the Gallery, I believe. There will be a few already on your Library (Like DaSilva). Some of them you can find by just limiting your gallery search to "Maxis Only".

There are a few still missing, I believe, but that's most of them.

I found about half of them now, unfortunately it's like looking for a needle in a haystack
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 4:08 PM
I'm thinking they start to generate as we play. I re-installed the game because of issues, and there were much less sims in the unplayed household window and no DaSilva. Gallery didn't have those other sims in it either.