Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1329
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 2732 times.
Search this Thread
Old 28th Jun 2018, 11:32 AM DefaultWeird Glitch: Toilet Cubicles turning back to green #1
kidhedera
Original Poster

Field Researcher

4 Achievements

Recently I made over all the community lots and Dorms at Sim State University with thoughts of sharing them when I was done. When I popped the lots in my playable hood to use them I noticed that all the toilet cubicles that I had used the design tool to select colours for had reverted to the default 'green' colour. I asked someone I'd shared the lots with for play testing if they had seen the same problem and they confirmed the toilet cubicles were all green in their game too.

I was wondering if there's a solution to this glitch? I made over the lots in a CC free fresh my documents folder and I dont understand why they would change back?

Any help is most appreciated! Thanks.
Old 28th Jun 2018, 9:43 PM #2
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

19 Achievements

View My Journal

Sounds like a CEP glitch. In the base game there was only the green colour, BV added the recolours. If you have the CEP installed but not the CEP extra 'toilet stall' recolours then this can break the EA colours.
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=92541

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will -RUSH
Yearbook
***Sims File Share- ask me for a code***
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
If you are looking for files from old websites, the Internet Archive is your best friend.
Old 29th Jun 2018, 1:13 AM #3
kidhedera
Original Poster

Field Researcher

4 Achievements

Thanks for the info! I've installed the CEP extra stuff to my 'clean' documents folder now so hopefully that will resolve the issue.

Section jump: