Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 3:37 PM
Favorite EP: Ambitions
I enjoy playing with the careers, and my favorite world (made by ea) is twinbrook.

Generations:
I really like the stuff that it added for children and teens. I think they could have added more, and thought it needed more things for toddlers and babies.

Seasons:
I love fall and winter, and almost every aspect of this ep. I think they could have added more interaction for toddlers, because they have no way of interacting with the different seasons.

Least Favorite EP:
I don't have World Adventures, pets, Showtime, or Supernaturals.
I have Late Night, and although it's not one of my favorites I still like what it brings to my game.

World Adentures: Although I don't own it, so I don't have much to go on. It does not seem like something I would play. I Just don't like what I see. Maybe I'll get it one day.

Pets: I don't have pets in real life, and they seem like they would be a bother.

Showtime: It reminds me of late night, which I already have.

Supernaturals: I want to get this game in the near future. It looks like it addes more deapth to the game.

I only have one SP and It's High End Loft Stuff, and I like what it addes to the game. There are a few more stuff packs that I probably wouldn't mind getting.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 6:53 PM Last edited by ziti : 9th Dec 2012 at 11:29 PM.
EPs: In order of most to least awesome.

LATE NIGHT: For starters, I love Bridgeport with a passion that will never die. It introduced a lot of cool features, and more than a few good CAS parts. Even so, a lot of the features could've been implemented in a better way, but I'm mostly willing to overlook that.

WORLD ADVENTURES: This is probably the single most ambitious EP of the game. WA made everything cooler. It packed a whole bunch of skills, and made tangible improvements to previously existing ones. Not to mention the coolness of the destinations. This great stuff is slightly derailed by the ocean of ridiculous CAS parts, not to mention some things that venture upon racial stereotypes.

SEASONS: A lot of great things came with this expansion. Pretty much it did it's job well. My only real complaint was the way festivals work (really badly in essence), and the assumption that all worlds have the same climate. A World Latitude slider or something would've been cool.

AMBITIONS: I like Twinbrook. Also, the careers/professions are pretty cool, but after awhile they get pretty annoying, especially with how hard it can be to get promoted. Architectural Designer can get really really frustrating. Also a lot of really stupid outfits were added in this pack.

GENERATIONS: In terms of idea, this pack was one of the best. Something that always has bugged me about these games is how not-like-a-family families are. They don't interact on any sort of deep level. It bothers me when I love my fake family more than they love each other. Sadly, this pack fell short of its goal. They introduced a few cool interactions, a pretty interesting occult, and some activities which make kids not entirely pointless, but it still doesn't feel real.

PETS: Probably this comes from my not being into pets irl. However, I've never liked Appaloosa Plains, and it introduced really stupid CAS parts and objects into the game. Horses are OK, but was it really necessary to make the EP into "Rodeos 'R Us", especially when in the real world I would estimate the ratio of horse owners to dog or cat owners is easily 1:50?

SUPERNATURAL: In my opinion, this was just in general, a bad idea. In my opinion, wings could've been a new accessory slot, and all fairy magic could've gone to making witches better. Werewolves make me shudder, zombies are a unique brand of annoying, and pretty much nothing was done to make the best occult state (vampires) more interesting, yet they still beat out all others. Moonlight Falls is nothing special, and to add to this, it may be the king of bad items.

SHOWTIME: I hate this thing with a passion. Basically, it seems to me that EA withheld good items that should've gone into LN (DJ booth, karaoke, XXXL TV), created a few careers that were frankly lacking in conception and execution (singers not in bands), and then stitched them with a host of ridiculous social networking integration. I don't even use facebook, and if I did, one thing that would never go there is The Sims. It was an overpromoted attempt to invade our privacy.

If you've been paying attention, then you would notice that with little exception, EPs are getting worse. I'm really holding my breath for the next one!

SP: To be honest, I don't think any SP is worth it unless you want to download some CC that requires you to have one. So, here are my takes on the SPs:

HELS: The Svelte seating is one of my favs. Aquarium is OK. Das Kauker is inferior to DarkShadows' guitar pack. Heart bed is something I've hated since TS1. I mean really, we could totally make a hoax SP: Sex Dungeon Stuff. Just combine heart bed, that really expensive ugly seating from Supernatural and some dirty items from SexySims.

FLS: I am about to surprise you. While this is one of the better SPs, do not buy it for the cars. I repeat, do not buy it for the cars. Fresh Prince's cars are so much better, it isn't even funny. Because of copyright, EA can't make real-world cars and sell them to us (except for the ones at the Store, i suppose). Therefore, the cars here are generally bland and generic, if not ugly. If they weren't, then they would work designing real cars. However, the garage furnishing is decent, and the Wynndale Estate set is a favorite of mine, particularly the sofa and writing desk.

OLS: This one is pretty mediocre. It's basically a bunch of hot tubs, some weird lights, and a few chairs. I really object as a whole to the way this game treats hot tubs in general. They should've been that you build a pool, then shift click and 'Toggle Hot Water', and then there should have been new borders, decor, and fountains/sculptures that could be made to interact with the hot tub. As it is, none of the hot tubs that came with this are likely to fit in well with anyones design scheme. The only cool parts are the counter set, and even then, the fridge is not really good.

TLS: This one is more practical than it is appealling to the eye. The lots that it comes with are good for replacing rabbit holes that take up too much space, especially the school. The laudry stuff is nice, although it would be way better if you could change which side the curve was on for more placement options, I actually like the HELS treadmill better than this one, but this work-out stuff has better stats and they match well, so take your pick. Like most of it that we get in the sims, the lights are weird things that no one in real life would ever use.

MSS: It doesn't bring much, but what it does bring is actually decent. The bed has the best stats of any, and is the cheapest that has those stats. The flowers, candles and such are pretty good.

KPST: NO DON'T WANT

DS: Brings a grand total of 14 new objects to the game, and not that much cool CAS either.
Test Subject
#78 Old 12th Dec 2012 at 3:32 PM Last edited by therox : 12th Dec 2012 at 4:05 PM.
1. Supernatural/seasons
Really Awosome Expansion pack ever made, Why , because there's ghost , witches, heap load of content
New Traits , in my own opinion its least worth expansion pack to buy because it will keep you buzy for a while
once you step in on moonlight falls the most crazy thing you will experience and cant avoid zombies, lunacy and
destructive werewolves ahh yes " one of those crazy knucklehead that trashing your home" fun moments when my son spot a monster under his bed , seriously funny moments for strange reason he didn't run to me complaining about the monster.... if you have both of these , you unlock the that one creepy statue where it can boost your vampire/spellcaster/witch and fairy to have special ability and also " spooky day" is really fun!. i forgot about the weather system ,its really fresh and first time i see on Sim game ever had one i just wished they make this for sims 2 but idk .. maybe i left out the older series because its lack of good content like this i don't like the rain it made my sim wet.. so i disable it .. i didn't like rain on real life too , the most fun part of seasons is summer and winter , fall not too much. above else both of these SP are awesome!.

2. Pets
These are useful expansion pack , if you had a dog you can train him/her to be a guard dog and you don't have to put
that one trick " alarm at the door " and it annoys your ear how loud it was , by having a dog your companion will automatically get rid the criminals at least that's what i read on the guide ... so far i havent got that far yet .

3. Generations
hmm.. what can i say the basic idea on this expansion pack is to build your family however the vanilla version of generation SP will only allow you to have two parents , and two kids if you patched your game 1.42 and download NRAAS mod
that mod will force the game to have 8 more people on your family but you gonna experience a serious lag.

4. Late night

this is another fun SP , But seriously nusiance ata the same time , when you get to know "TOO many " people in a row you will get annoyed by your friends ringing your bell every two hours rarely you see you had privacy time here, but that's just me the good thing about this if you on apartment For example " pent house " you got your own privacy , another thing that's really lacking on this part of expansion that force me to move on " sunset valley " is the space its so limited you cant even edit much on the apartment here.. i guess its how the game played overall its pretty cool sp and worth to buy don't mind some of the complaints i made here its just my thoughts

at the end of the day it's not all about which are best and which are the worst , it's how you play game.
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 27th Dec 2012 at 8:54 PM
What is your most favourite/least favourite expansion pack, and why?
My favorite EP by far is Seasons. I was waiting for it since The Sims 3 came out and was starting to get anxious as after quite a few packs there was no Seasons yet! I find that Seasons add quite some realism to the game and I love having the world covered in snow. The new special festivities and holidays (like Spooky Day and the chance of getting your Sim a costume for trick and treats) are a major incentive for me to leave the home lot and play the town a bit.

What is your most favourite/least favourite stuff pack, and why?
I never buy stuff packs because I think they don't bring much value for the money. I prefer to buy objects from EA Store or download content from one of the many talent creators who offer their CC online. I usually download stuff as I need them (for example, if I am building a cottage, I look for cottage windows and download only the ones I need for that particular house) and therefore internet also is preferred for allowing this "immediately-get" feeling.

If you could rank how much you like each expansion or stuff pack in order, what would your order be?
Seasons
Supernatural
Late Night
Generations
World Adventures
Ambitions
Showtime

If you had to remove an expansion, which one would it be, and why?
Showtime. Katy Perry as a style-icon is sure a no-go to me.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 3:57 AM
So, question. I'm thinking about getting either Supernatural or Seasons, and I've read the guides for each from Carl's. Besides what's on the guides, though, anything I should know? Like, is anything broken about either one of them? Are there annoying lag times for a supernatural creature, etc.? I remember the werewolf on TS2 was really annoying to play with at night because it basically froze my computer for a few minutes while he transformed.

Also, additional question. Anyone actually buy the extra worlds from the store? I'm thinking about getting Monte Vista or the one with the spa (the name eludes me right now), and I'd like to know more about them :I
Test Subject
#81 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emilyhwithlove
Generations is my favorite by far. I love playing big families with lots of children and Generations is right up my alley

My least favorite is WA... I deleted it from my computer 'cause it was tooo buggy.

I know this sounds silly, but what expansion pack does 'WA stand for?
Test Subject
#82 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emilyhwithlove
Generations is my favorite by far. I love playing big families with lots of children and Generations is right up my alley

My least favorite is WA... I deleted it from my computer 'cause it was tooo buggy.

Got to agree with Generations tho'. You can detonate things. :P
One Minute Ninja'd
#83 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oo-SquEmily-oO
I know this sounds silly, but what expansion pack does 'WA stand for?

World Adventures.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 6:55 PM
So is anyone buying the 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff pack that is about to come out? I have a 10 off download from Orgin that I received for my birthday that expires on 1/31/13, however I prefer the game dics for expansions so not sure if I should get this stuff pack or not. What is everyone thoughts?
Scholar
#85 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rachaelstar713
So is anyone buying the 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff pack that is about to come out? I have a 10 off download from Orgin that I received for my birthday that expires on 1/31/13, however I prefer the game dics for expansions so not sure if I should get this stuff pack or not. What is everyone thoughts?

I want the disco floor and wall lights, so yeah, I'll be picking it up
Field Researcher
#86 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 7:25 PM
I'm definitely buying it. I have a 70s inspired Sim who can hardly wait to finally be able to wear a leisure suit. I love the 70s & 80s eras so I'm really looking forward to this stuff pack.
Top Secret Researcher
#87 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 4:18 PM
Here is my current perspective.

Most: Generations + Seasons. It's a tie because these packs add more play to my style of simming.
Least: Late Night. It's a disaster. I've finally given up on bandsuck.

I own the first five stuff packs. While they are all rather unimpressive, I guess the one that includes the items that I use the most would be High End Living. Town Life includes new rabbit holes, which I can not seem to resist.

If you could rank how much you like each expansion or stuff pack in order, what would your order be?
Generations + Seasons (must has both)
World Adventures
Ambitions (Inventing is cool and the self-employment options are great, but Sim Fu is more coolerer.)
Supernatural (must has mod to control zombification)
Showtime
Pets
Late Night

I am planning to uninstall Late Night, Pets, Showtime and Supernatural to reduce TS3 boot and saved game start up time. It should not take 6 minutes to go from launching ts3w.exe to playing the game on a purpose-built gaming rig. I've chosen those expansions because they add little to my gameplay.
Field Researcher
#88 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 7:32 PM
Favorite: Seasons - Love the weather! So beautiful and I love the holiday's.
Least: Supernatural - I am not into vampires or ect.

As for Stuff Packs I have outdoor living stuff but I don't buy them. Don't care for them because I can download custom content so none.

Ranking of how much I like an EP:
Seasons
Ambitions
Generations
Showtime
Late Night
Pets
Supernatrual

Remove: Pets (Which I did from my game) it was lagging my game. Horses running everywhere.

View all My Sims 4 Creations here https://kiarasimsfourmods.home.blog/

Patreon here www.patreon.com/kiarasims4mods

KiaraSims4Mods Discord - https://discord.com/invite/TykFPkY
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 8:57 PM
I seem to be in the minority here because I love World Adventures / dislike Seasons, and everyone else has it the other way around!

Here's my thoughts on the EPs so far:

Favorites:
1. World Adventures - Sure, the tombs can get kind of repetitive, but I love the travel aspect and all the new skills - nectar making, photography, and martial arts are all really fun.
2. University Life - I'm really enjoying this one so far! Non-playable roommates and the new science skill are two of my favorite features, but I've only been playing a few days on this one yet. Can't wait to find/figure out the plantsims.
3. Ambitions - Some of the careers are only playable for me if I'm in the right mood, because they're very repetitive, but I love that you can be self employed at whatever you enjoy doing most in the game (for me typically gardening or nectar making!)
4. Supernatural - I love the alchemy skill. I'm not a huge fan of the fairy wings or how ridiculous the werewolves are in public sometimes, but they actually made it pretty tunable for once (by EA standards, lol), so I can just turn those off if it's getting too annoying.
5. Pets - I really enjoy the jockey skill, and I like having really difficult lifetime wishes, so the find a unicorn one is a favorite. I could take or leave the dogs/cats.

Least Favs:
1. Seasons - To be fair, there are some things I think I would really like about this EP, but gardening is one of my favorite in game things, and this just borked it too bad for me to deal with. If I could find a viable workaround (like a mod for all weather planting or something), I would definitely give it another shot.
2. Generations - I don't play children very often, so this didn't do much for me. I do like the imaginary friends though, if only for the interesting story element of turning them real and what that entails.
3. Late Night - I usually turn off the celebrity function now. It just doesn't make sense for the majority of my gameplay. The vampires have never done much for me either - I've never played one though, to be fair.
4. Showtime - I like the performance-based careers, but I wish they had been part of Ambitions because I could do without all the other stuff. I turn off the online features and never log in, but my sim still rolls online-type wishes ("send an elixir to a friend!") and that really annoys me.
Test Subject
#90 Old 23rd Mar 2013 at 3:06 PM

most fav: UNI - it's a personal thing with me. I just loved my college days and now I can "go back there" anytime.
second most fav: SEAS - because I love to take screen shots in game and the seasons really take shots to another level.

I own: HELS - but it's not really a fav or unfav. I just have it. In fact, I can't even remember which things came with that SP.

I much prefer to download custom content from MTS and TSR. They're free so no buyer's remorse {when i could save that 20.00 for the next EP}, and I think a lot of the game fun for me is seeing what's new on the download sites. I've even published my own stuff on TSR.

of the ones I have:

1. UNI
2. SEAS
3. PETS
4. GEN
5. AMB
6. WA
7. LN

I assume this question means, "remove an expansion you currently have installed" and not "remove one from the gameplayer market entirely".

Assuming the former: Either LN or WA. Although I l love Bridgeport, would hate to part with it. But, there's some functionality in WA that I probably can't do without either. Probably I'd start by removing GEN first even though I like that one better, because some of the functionality in LN and WA are highly valuable to me. I am a game player as well as a custom modder {lots,patterns,wall art} so there are different reasons for deciding on which EP I'd have to do without.

If it was a question of computer space/performance, I'd probably have to learn to do without WA.
Field Researcher
#91 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 3:42 PM
So my birthday is coming up, and I wanted to ask for some Sims 3 games, but I can't decide which one I want. I was debting between Seasons, Supernaturall, and Uni, though I havent looked at much that comes with any others. For those who own them, which is better?

-Though this be madness, yet there is method in it-
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 8:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseGirl101
So my birthday is coming up, and I wanted to ask for some Sims 3 games, but I can't decide which one I want. I was debting between Seasons, Supernaturall, and Uni, though I havent looked at much that comes with any others. For those who own them, which is better?

I personally prefer UNI over Seasons & Supernatural, but it's all about the way you play.

Questions:

My most favourite is either Late Night, UNI or Generations. I love Bridgeport and all the nightlife of LN but at the same time adore the humble-ness of Generations. I was kind of sad Generations didn't have a new town, though. UNI because I love the clothing & furniture and the more options it brings to the game.

I quite liked the clothes/furniture/starlight shores that came with Showtime, but the added careers are awful & it seems like it's the same as Late Night with a new town.

I have all the stuff packs and Master Suite is my favourite. I especially like the hair added and I use this stuff pack frequently. KPST is terrible. I never use anything from it.

Number 1 was hard to choose since I'm torn between 3. I don't have PETS OR WA.

Best to Worst:

Late Night (Nightlife etc.)
UNI (Whole theme)
Generations (Clothing, objects & Daycare)
Ambitions (Professions)
Showtime (Clothes & Objects)
Seasons (Enjoy the weather, objects + clothes are quite crappy.
Supernatural (Repetitive.)

I would say Supernatural. I literally created a supernatural family, played for a week or so, and I haven't made one since. It was kinda disappointing because I was looking forward to it so much.
Test Subject
#93 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 11:38 AM
Supernatural, Seasons, and UL would be a good fit for me. Pets not so much.
I mean I like it cause it makes the game much more realistic. I also find the near lightning strikes hilarious for some odd reason. I find supernatural entertaining when zombies randomly teleport on a full moon and start moaning. As for UL, I personally like it for the objects and the social networks. I kinda got fed up with Pets because the dogs destroy crap and cats are annoying. But it does go with day to day life so I find it useful if you are gun hoe over playing it in a realistic form. Also Diesel Stuff didn't give us hardly anything really. However I do not have Katty Perry's Sweet Treats. Is that worth getting dare I ask?
Test Subject
#94 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 11:46 AM
Questions:

My favorite EP is University. Uni didn't feel like a stuff pack like some of the other Sims 3 EPs. I like the new things in CAS and even though the social groups could've been done better (A nerd sim also being a rebel AND a jock? -.-) it's still cool. Also, the new smartphone - the blog feature is fun & I had to lol when my sim accidentally cracked her phone. And I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure daring a sim to Divide by Zero is a new death -- I'll have fun with that!

My least favorite EP is a tie between Showtime & Supernatural. Seriously regret buying those. Everything in Showtime should've been in Late Night IMO. I was hoping that the acrobat, singer, and magician careers would be awesome...but they weren't - to me, anyway. I bought Supernatural because there's fairies in it, but I got bored after a few weeks of playing.

I have 2 stuff packs - Fast Lane & High End Loft Stuff. HELS has nicer furniture, so I guess it's my favorite. I bought Fast Lane for the cars but the cars weren't any better than the ones already in the game.

I don't have Seasons. ...There's some EPs that I also wish I didn't have *sigh*

Best to Worst:
University
Late Night
Ambitions=Pets
Generations (I think my expectations were to high)
Supernatural
Showtime

If you had to remove and expansion, which one would it be, and why?

I've removed a lot of them, but I'll say Showtime. I feel like that whole EP was totally pointless and I still don't understand why that whole Katy Perry fiasco happened (Katy Perry Sweet Treats...ugh) .
Test Subject
#95 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 11:51 AM
I agree with you
Quote: Originally posted by mangoberry
Questions:

My favorite EP is University. Uni didn't feel like a stuff pack like some of the other Sims 3 EPs. I like the new things in CAS and even though the social groups could've been done better (A nerd sim also being a rebel AND a jock? -.-) it's still cool. Also, the new smartphone - the blog feature is fun & I had to lol when my sim accidentally cracked her phone. And I haven't tried it yet, but I'm pretty sure daring a sim to Divide by Zero is a new death -- I'll have fun with that!

My least favorite EP is a tie between Showtime & Supernatural. Seriously regret buying those. Everything in Showtime should've been in Late Night IMO. I was hoping that the acrobat, singer, and magician careers would be awesome...but they weren't - to me, anyway. I bought Supernatural because there's fairies in it, but I got bored after a few weeks of playing.

I have 2 stuff packs - Fast Lane & High End Loft Stuff. HELS has nicer furniture, so I guess it's my favorite. I bought Fast Lane for the cars but the cars weren't any better than the ones already in the game.

I don't have Seasons. ...There's some EPs that I also wish I didn't have *sigh*

Best to Worst:
University
Late Night
Ambitions=Pets
Generations (I think my expectations were to high)
Supernatural
Showtime

If you had to remove and expansion, which one would it be, and why?

I've removed a lot of them, but I'll say Showtime. I feel like that whole EP was totally pointless and I still don't understand why that whole Katy Perry fiasco happened (Katy Perry Sweet Treats...ugh) .

I agree with you I didn't quite see the point in having Showtime. Not exactly a whole lot of interesting things that I saw in that expansion. And I could see why you put Supernatural so low. I like the expansion a lot but I find it rather awkward just because the zombies do weird stuff and the other supernaturals are just weird. A least the Witch goes well with this Dorothy Sim I downloaded recently.
Test Subject
#96 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 1:49 AM Last edited by Luzeryn : 4th Apr 2013 at 6:33 PM.
Sorry if I make mistakes, English is not my first language.

Questions:

My favourite expansion pack would probably be Ambitions, but just because I love Twinbrook. I don't really care about most professions in the game (most of them are boring) but I can't imagine playing my game without Twinbrook, I just love this weird town. In gameplay, objects and social interactions I like Generations.

My least favourite of the expansions that I have (World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations and Seasons) would be Seasons. I mean, yeah I like the snow, the rain and all of that, but it doesn't add a lot to the game, and what it adds it's broken. Like overpriced flowers, special and rare seeds everywhere in the spring... It also breaks gardening in the winter because there are no planters in Seasons. Also, I don't like that the festival lot is almost always there. It feels like there is a fair always in the town, which makes it feel non-special and boring. If I play each season with a duration of 20 days the fair should be there maybe 3 or 4 days, not 18.

I don't have the rest of the expansions because I don't like them, Showtime specially. I could get Pets if they fixed all the glitches but since they don't seem to care I will not buy it.

I have the first one only, if you get it for like 12 dollars then it's ok, but I wouldn't pay the full price for it (and I didn't).

Ambitions
Generations
Late Night (but I hate elevators, usually I just build my own lots for Twinbrook)
World Adventures
Seasons

I would remove Seasons, but I would feel like an idiot because I've already paid for it.
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 8:33 AM
My most favourite Ambitions, because of Inventing and Sculpting.
My least favorite is... well, any expansions after Generations, because they are GPU-intensive for 2009's high-spec PC.
If I could only select expansions I have, I would select Generations. No new town and I think that there is only some positive moodlets for non-imaginary doll young adults. (Adults has Midlife Crisis but still)
I don't have any Stuff Pack.
Ambitions > Late Night > World Adventures > Generations > Others
I don't want to remove an expansion for now.
Test Subject
#98 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 7:28 PM
In order, it would go:
Late Night/Generations: These two are the ones I will NEVER remove to clear up lag. They add so much enjoyable things and new stuff to do and try that its amazing.
UNI/IP: The two newest ones. University is an awesome expansion pack, and I love Island Paradise because, well... Islands! But Island Paridise is SOOO LAGGY!
Pets: I would have put this at a three way tie at 2nd best, but the creepy glitches still terify me to this day, plus, the Ice Cream truck...
Seasons: One word: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG
Supernatural/Ambitions: I don't really care for ambitions, though inventing and sculpting is awesome, and I don't really like supernatural's super...naturalyness...
WA: I never go on adventures in WA that often any more, though recently I will most likely uninstall IP and reinstall this and Ambitions to keep some intresting things going.
Showtime: A complete waste of 40 dollars. In fact, I broke this into little bitty peices, then froze them, then threw them in the garbage. First of all, the annoying social features, how hard it is to just uninstall the peice of crap, and the fact that it should have been in late night.
I don't use stuff packs
The one causing the most lag because lag is annoying.
Test Subject
#99 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 3:32 PM
Some days I hate WA, on others I hate Supernatural; but on most days I hate the entire TS3 game!
Field Researcher
#100 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 3:58 AM
My Favorite EP : Seasons. Because it adds weather to the game and that add more realism to the game and also I FREAKING LOVE WINTER

Least Favorite EP : Showtime. That just a waste of money, and its not worth 40$. And those SimPort thing... eww

My Favorite SP: That would be High End Loft Stuff. Because I like the aquarium that came with it.

Least Favorite SP : Town Life Stuff. Its not worth it. Didn't like the community lot that came with it either

1. Seasons
2. Late Night
3. Ambitions
4. Supernatural
5. Pets
6. University Life
7. Generations
8. Island Paradise
9. World Adventures
10. Showtime

That would be Showtime and World Adventures as I usually don't use the feature from that pack.

Me back after a long hiatus :)
Page 4 of 10