Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#51 Old 9th May 2011 at 5:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aegagropilon
Is it wrong that I find the "uglies" cute in their own weird ways? There's just something adorable about funky-looking sims.
Not at all - I'm playing my own "Dilute the Ugly Gene Challenge" and in some ways love my unusual-looking sims more than their normal counterparts! Of course, I'm also adding plenty of drama.

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th May 2011 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Froynlaventje
I've decided to give this a try too.

Meet my founder, Jon Hiatt.
He is a knowlegde sim and a capricorn.
He is attracted to sims with black hair and a high cleaning skill. He dislikes make-up.

As you can see he does not have giant cheeks, mostly because I maxed one cheek area slider to the lower side and the other to the high side. It gave him a bumpy face.

Can't wait to see what weird babies he makes. :D

lolol wooo how can the poor man see? It looks like hes got very tiny slits for eyes

Follow along with the residents of Tesime on the Test of Time Challenge http://www.simslifeandtimes.blogspot.com/
Tesime Family Tree
Test Subject
#53 Old 13th May 2011 at 9:34 PM
Haha, his eyes are quite big actually. He just has very heavy eyebrows.

He paired with Marylena and got twins. (I think Marylena has a pretty short round face)

Now that they are toddlers I have some pictures to share again. Donell looks surprisingly normal, but as most ugly toddlers grow up pretty and most pretty ones get uglier I fear for his future. Cornell seems to have gotten his mother's nose in his father's nose size ^^
Screenshots
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th May 2011 at 12:36 AM
I'm going to join this challenge, it looks like it could be a lot of fun. I look forward to more pictures from others as well as the results of my own sim.

Here's my sim, his name is Leon Briggs:

So far he's already engaged! :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 8:42 PM
this challenge sounds super fun! i've created my sim, Bernardo Fugly. he's already happily married to townie Marylena, who is now pregnant with they're first child. It's a good thing they're both family aspirations, because they're probably gonna end up with a lot of kids :P

Then hopefully I can find a decent looking one to continue on the family line?

It wouldn't let me upload my pictures 'cause the files are too large so i guess i'll go back to simming!
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 2:06 AM
According to the bottom of this page (before I posted this) it says it hasen't had a reply for 43 months.I hope people will start commenting on this challenge again because it really interesting and fun. At the moment I'm doing it with the sims 4. I created an ugly male sim. I had a failed 100 Baby Challenge for the sims 4, too, and the heir ended up being the wife for my legacy. I created a family tree with all the wife's family and my ugly sim is in there, too. So, here's a link to my family tree on Family Echo! I hope you enjoy! I'll be updating it as much as I can. Thanks for reading my LONG and maybe confusing post.
Mad Poster
#57 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 8:50 PM
Actually, I would like to play it by finding the most awful townies to breed my "special" Sims with - I also like extreme personalities! MY objective being to see how long I could keep those unique features going! Does EVERY unique face eventually become Maxis #1?!

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Field Researcher
#58 Old 10th Feb 2016 at 4:06 AM
Default The Oogs
The Oogs have two sons, Melvin and Melville.

Melvin is less extreme so he is the heir. Melville was unexpected (ACR) and is very extreme looking.
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#59 Old 15th Feb 2016 at 4:49 PM
Melvin has a daughter, Kayla

Melville has twin sons, Claude & Cletus

They all have unfortunate cheeks
Screenshots

Check out my Apocalypse Challenge attempt @ ditzyekko.blogspot.com
Page 3 of 3