Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1046
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 1129 times.
Search this Thread
Old 28th Jan 2018, 4:36 AM DefaultNeed to interact with one of the Moderators concerning Sims 4 Discussion platform #1
abagail
Original Poster

Test Subject

2 Achievements

If some one can help me privately on a matter of a response I received from a question I asked in the Sims 4 Discussion forum , One of the Moderators to Mod The Sims would be helpful. Not one from the Forums please. Please send me a private email to my Private Messages. Thank you : Abagail
Old 28th Jan 2018, 8:48 AM #2
Inge Jones
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse

20 Achievements

I think the issue is a bit minor for administrative intervention. Volvenom simply read your post the wrong way and even so was nowhere near the point where her response could be called rude. These little misunderstandings happen all the time on text-based non-realtime media.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Old 28th Jan 2018, 9:57 AM #3
Volvenom
dodgy builder

17 Achievements

View My Journal

What have I done now? Someone give me a link.

Edit: Nevermind. I found it.
Last edited by Volvenom : 28th Jan 2018 at 10:40 AM.
Old 28th Jan 2018, 12:00 PM #4
Hellfrozeover
Tartan McBadgerface

19 Achievements

View My Journal

I had a look at the thread in question and I see that there was a misunderstanding, but I don't see any rude comments there.
Old 28th Jan 2018, 12:04 PM #5
joandsarah77
Needs Coffee

26 Achievements

View My Journal

If you feel a post breaks the sites rules then please report the post.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Old 29th Jan 2018, 12:15 AM #6
abagail
Original Poster

Test Subject

2 Achievements

First of I can see how the misunderstanding could be, I might of miss understood Her, Felt like she was saying I was stupid for asking such a question and I did not realize there was a thread just for stupid questions as mine. This is the first time like in over a year I have ever even posted any questions, I am not a young Kid , I am 64 years old. I have been a member here ever since the Sims 1 came into being. I promise you will not hear from me again for any question's for at least a good year or so hopefully that is. So sorry I took up any ones time and if I am the one that misunderstood I am very sorry. I do not want to cause trouble , I just want to enjoy the creations the creators come up with. Thanks again for your time.
Old 29th Jan 2018, 12:01 PM #7
simsample
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!

19 Achievements

View My Journal

@abagail Please don't be discouraged, and please do join in on the forums! We'd like to hear about your sims.
Old 29th Jan 2018, 4:09 PM #8
Volvenom
dodgy builder

17 Achievements

View My Journal

Quote:
Originally Posted by abagail
First of I can see how the misunderstanding could be, I might of miss understood Her, Felt like she was saying I was stupid for asking such a question and I did not realize there was a thread just for stupid questions as mine. This is the first time like in over a year I have ever even posted any questions, I am not a young Kid , I am 64 years old. I have been a member here ever since the Sims 1 came into being. I promise you will not hear from me again for any question's for at least a good year or so hopefully that is. So sorry I took up any ones time and if I am the one that misunderstood I am very sorry. I do not want to cause trouble , I just want to enjoy the creations the creators come up with. Thanks again for your time.

Don't worry about it. Misunderstandings happen all the time. After all, we don't see the people we write to, and they come from all over the world. It bothers me sometimes why they had to call the thread that. It's the right place for small questions, but no question is ever stupid.
Old 29th Jan 2018, 5:55 PM #9
gdayars
Turquoise Dragon

17 Achievements

Perhaps we need to rename the thread?
Old 29th Jan 2018, 6:17 PM #10
Ghost sdoj
Site Helper

7 Achievements

View My Journal

If you're renaming the thread, you might want to rename the ones for Sims 3 and Sims 2 as well.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook

Section jump: