Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1198
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 6705 (Who?), Viewed: 259650 times.
Search this Thread
Old 12th Nov 2018, 8:59 PM #6701
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
F10 makes the UI disappear... why do I feel like this is something that's probably been unbelievably obvious to most of you?

As well, it keeps the game in standard camera mode. This is handy for those few instances where tab/freecamera glitches out.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Old 12th Nov 2018, 9:34 PM #6702
StrangeTownChick
Scholar

7 Achievements

Dogs who have run away can die and come back as ghosts. Buffy ran off a while ago and eventually disappeared from the panel. I figured that meant she was gone for good, but didn't realize she was gone from the world. A few nights later I saw her floating around the lot.

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Old Yesterday, 1:49 AM #6703
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

Twojeff's visitor controller might accidentally zap away SimWardrobe's Sani-Bot 5000. Oops.

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Old Yesterday, 8:05 AM #6704
Charity
Mad Poster

14 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarathustra
F10 makes the UI disappear... why do I feel like this is something that's probably been unbelievably obvious to most of you?

I didn't know that. I always use tab.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeTownChick
Dogs who have run away can die and come back as ghosts. Buffy ran off a while ago and eventually disappeared from the panel. I figured that meant she was gone for good, but didn't realize she was gone from the world. A few nights later I saw her floating around the lot.

I had that with a cat once. Her grave was dumped at the very back of the lot.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM #6705
Pideli
Instructor

7 Achievements

I learned the hard way you can't edit antique camera photos in SimPE while they're in a Sim's catalogue. I had to do it all over.
Old Today, 6:19 AM #6706
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

If a Sim takes a kite outside an apartment to fly it, they'll put it down outside and it can't be moved without building cheats.

Section jump: