Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1553
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2253 (Who?), Viewed: 129535 times.
Search this Thread
Old Today, 12:48 AM #2251
Unsearchably
Test Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weisskreuz
They finally fixed the dish washing bug from a year ago.
I don’t know anything about game development but I figure with a more stable engine it would be easier to fix things like that. Why does it take so long for these fixes it’s ridiculous.

Or less lazy developers. Only a poor craftsman blames his tools.
Old Today, 1:21 AM #2252
SneakyWingPhoenix
Top Secret Researcher

I'm still waiting for elevators to get animation as one of the developers promised. Gee I wonder how long it will take them to get enough budget to implant that Probabbly wouldn't want to waste all of their teeny tiny investment in that :D
Old Today, 1:53 AM #2253
Citysim
Inventor

I welcome the much needed new Reward traits, but some are as high as 10,000 points to buy them?

This can take up a lifetime to save up, meaning you may not be able to buy too many other reward traits to save this up
Old Today, 2:54 AM #2254
spidergirl79
Scholar

4 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakyWingPhoenix
I'm still waiting for elevators to get animation as one of the developers promised. Gee I wonder how long it will take them to get enough budget to implant that Probabbly wouldn't want to waste all of their teeny tiny investment in that :D

I only need these animated if they're gonna frickin woohoo in them! Which they better...

Also I think Roburky's variable moods are broken.

<---(My avatar is my self-sim and me!) If you want to see my sims creations/families/pictures/available sims visit here: https://mysimcreationsblog.wordpress.com/ If you think Sims 4 sims are exceptionally cartoony looking, don't blame your terrible designing skills on the game. :)

Section jump: