Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 1186
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2530 (Who?), Viewed: 324210 times.
Search this Thread
Old 29th Jul 2018, 11:24 AM #2526
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
and besides, I hear little voices coming from the PC sometimes late at night, when they think I'm asleep!

Fun fact: Computer speakers can sometimes pick up radio interference (strong AM signals, I think mainly). The front audio panel in my computer isn't shielded properly so sometimes my headphones will pick up faint radio signals.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

My memory is poor, so please take anything I say with a grain of salt. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Check out my website!
Old 29th Jul 2018, 12:46 PM #2527
FranH
Mad Poster

When one hears voices speaking in Simlish coming from their computers...whispering-"come back, the water's fine"...

Receptacle Refugee & Resident Polar Bear
"Get out of my way, young'un, I'm a ninja!"
Old 4th Aug 2018, 6:54 PM #2528
Justpetro
Mad Poster

17 Achievements

Spring is on the way here and I worked in me garden today. I am in dire need of a Perfect Plants mod.
Old 5th Aug 2018, 8:47 PM #2529
didyouevenmakeasound
Field Researcher

My parents are at a KT Tunstall concert, and my mum texted me saying "Should I get you a Woohoo t-shirt?"
My brain: Uh, what? That's a bit...OHHHH I GET IT!!

For those who don't know, KT Tunstall has a song called Black Horse and The Cherry Tree and the start of it literally goes "Woohoo...woohoo..."
Old 6th Aug 2018, 3:09 AM #2530
Charity
Mad Poster

13 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyouevenmakeasound
My parents are at a KT Tunstall concert, and my mum texted me saying "Should I get you a Woohoo t-shirt?"
My brain: Uh, what? That's a bit...OHHHH I GET IT!!

For those who don't know, KT Tunstall has a song called Black Horse and The Cherry Tree and the start of it literally goes "Woohoo...woohoo..."

You think a Woohoo t-shirt is weird, but https://www.cafepress.com/+sims-2+t-shirts
Old 10th Aug 2018, 10:15 PM #2531
ieta_cassiopeia
Scholar

There's a thunderstorm, everyone around you runs for the beer tent, and you look around to see what caught fire, and whether anyone's attempting to eat the fire or the lightning yet...

Section jump: