Welcome to
Mod The Sims
Online: 5878
News:
Have an account? Sign in:
pass:
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Reply  Replies: 2563 (Who?), Viewed: 331869 times.
Search this Thread
Old 7th Dec 2018, 5:32 AM #2551
Charity
Mad Poster

14 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewGloria
It was early morning in Baldrair Bluffs, and the Smith family were getting ready for school. Collecting children seems to be Arnold Smith's hobby: in addition to one of his own, he has adopted another four, despite having only a little house and a little income. Manuel, the youngest boy, had been up most of the night doing his homework, so I left him in bed till the school 'bus came; he can get something to eat when he's in school. But I made sure all the rest got nice big bowls of cereal, to set them up for the day.

. . . Then the (real life) 'phone rang, and I glanced at my watch. It was nearly 11 a.m. -- I had completely forgotten to get my own breakfast!!

My priorities?!

Looks like your player is a bit slack!
Old 7th Dec 2018, 6:21 AM #2552
Bulbizarre
Mad Poster

5 Achievements

I often see the irony when I get annoyed at one of my pixels wanting to play video games constantly.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

If you have any questions about YOPD, feel free to PM me. | Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives | Welcome to Oakbrook.
Old 4th Jan 2019, 1:32 AM #2553
sailorplanet97
Instructor

i just recently played too much sims 2 i mean it's nearly 1:30 now in my country haha
oh well i have a good excuse when i'm tired when i have to go to work

but that's just usually me, i stay up at night sneaking at my laptop without getting caught and i'll feel tired in the morning
i just say i slept really bad
Old 4th Jan 2019, 6:18 AM #2554
Charity
Mad Poster

14 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailorplanet97
i just recently played too much sims 2 i mean it's nearly 1:30 now in my country haha

Only 1:30? Amateur. :P
Old 5th Jan 2019, 1:41 PM #2555
sailorplanet97
Instructor

damn i'm a good liar infront of everyone haha

and with 1:30 i didn't mean in the afternoon, it's pretty rare now that i'm playing sims 2 at 1:30 at the afternoon because i have work (expect in the weekends)
and in the weekend i'm at my parents and at the laptop i use i don't have sims 2 there

yes at my old laptop but i haven't use it after i was on vacation back in september last year
in the past i had all the time to play sims 2 on my freetime but since i'm out of school and has work and other stuff i have less time to play sims 2
and sometimes i have friends to come over (or i'll come for them) i also didn't had them in the past because i had just 1 friend to come over most of the time back by then

life changed for me as an adult , in a good and bad way sometimes but i play sims 2 as distractions sometimes but sometimes i play it for hours
that's also when i play TOO much sims 2 at some times when i'm sad or angry
Old 5th Jan 2019, 8:46 PM #2556
RoxEllen1965
Alchemist

Quote:
and with 1:30 i didn't mean in the afternoon

We know what you meant. You're not the only one who stays up past bedtime playing Sims.
Old 11th Jan 2019, 10:28 PM #2557
ieta_cassiopeia
Scholar

You nearly tell someone to press 3 to make their sluggish computer run faster.

It hadn't even finished booting up at the time...
Old 29th Jan 2019, 12:47 AM #2558
AndrewGloria
Mad Poster

6 Achievements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxEllen1965
We know what you meant. You're not the only one who stays up past bedtime playing Sims.
But I still think I can get a good night's sleep by using the SetHour cheat when I'm in bed.

Many of my Sims use it successfully every night. But somehow it doesn't seem to work so well on me.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
Old 29th Jan 2019, 1:57 AM #2559
StrangeTownChick
Scholar

7 Achievements

I wish I could use the sethour cheat at work. Not because there's a time I get off that I want to come faster, but because once my work is done I want it to still be a decent hour to get home at!

I've got one or two things on MTS, but most of my stuff is on my main site here:
http://simcessories.blogspot.com/
(Now recruiting budding creators.)
Old 29th Jan 2019, 1:59 AM #2560
Fyren5
Field Researcher

You've been playing Sims 2 too much when... You actually call a real baby "nooboo" and your family looks at you as if you're insane.

True story, LOL. :P
Old 29th Jan 2019, 2:02 AM #2561
Orphalesion
Scholar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyren5
You've been playing Sims 2 too much when... You actually call a real baby "nooboo" and your family looks at you as if you're insane.

True story, LOL. :P

When my nephew was a baby I used to talk to him using some simmlish works and called him Nooboo.

Old 29th Jan 2019, 3:51 AM #2562
Sims2Christain
Forum Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyren5
You actually call a real baby "nooboo" and your family looks at you as if you're insane.

Or that they don't look at you when you've said that, as they already expect it from you.
Old 29th Jan 2019, 12:02 PM #2563
simmer22
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

Quote:

Only 1:30? That's in most cases an early evening for me...
I've gone to bed as late (early?) as around 10am because I was doing something sims-related all night (been a while now, though - but anything between 4 and 7 am may still happen occasionally during weekends). I've always been a night-owl, and bedtime before midnight is pretty much unheard of, even when I'm not doing something sims-related...
Old 31st Jan 2019, 10:43 PM #2564
grammapat
Mad Poster

3 Achievements

Sort of stayed up till 4am a few nights ago. Must have been half-asleep, I remember some odd thoughts. And when I came back to the big old farm house I was building..well let's just say an alien hand must have possessed me.

Namaste

Section jump: