Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2022 at 9:31 PM Last edited by KiiroThePikachu : 9th Nov 2022 at 6:48 PM.
Default What If I Want To Make a "Magic Maze House" Mod?
Hello,

I am in a modding mood and since I'm somewhat new to modding my own custom scripts and stuff like that, would it be possible to mod in a house that actively changes it's layout every time a Sim goes down it's halls? Is that even possible?

I imagine it a bit like Hogwarts stairs combined with the Winchester Mystery House and I would love anyone's thoughts or feedback on my idea. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: I suppose people viewing this might be confused. That’s fine… I was thinking of having this idea be like, when Sim A goes to Point A, the game detects that somehow and then randomizes the walls/props/lighting/etc. so that when the Sim tries to go back to that starting point, they will have to find another way out of that section. And yes, I am one of those types of players who absolutely love torturing their Sims.