Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:13 PM
Default WCIF Mod that changes collectible auras
I really dislike trying to collect things like gems and figurines, because while they're cute, they serve absolutely no functional purpose as a whole, and some of them don't even make sense. Why does the serious-looking figurine emit a playful aura? Why should I bother to collect them if one is enough to make my sim feel playful?

I'm looking for a mod that gives the collectibles more variety. Some figurines (they're my biggest issue, can you tell? lol) would give off a playful mood, some would inspire, some might make them a little gloomy, something like that.

In real life, gemstones and minerals are said to all represent or evoke a certain emotion, or state of being. Some heal, some bring luck, some represent romance and love. This should be applied to the stones in the game, as well, I think. Sure, not all of them are real stones or minerals, but they're based off of one. Stones that would heal could extend a Sim's life a little, some might energize, or make a Sim flirty.

Surely I can't be the only person who feels this way, right? Is there anything out there that might at least humor my desires?