Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 3:26 PM
WCIF FF9 Kuja oufit?
So I happened upon a Sims 4 Kuja download while searching for outfits, and I excitedly went to download it, but it seems all the links are broken...

So now I'm looking for a new one, or at least similar parts that can act like a thrift store cosplay of Kuja. The pictures on Sims4Updates should be all you need for a reference, they look like they may even be ripped from the FF game.
I'm not going to ask for anyone to repost the outfit pieces, since that's really bad manners, but if anyone does have access to working links for Lunar Eclipse's outfit, I'd be super thankful. :lovestruc
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 12:02 AM
The links are still on the Livejournal page, the creator just uses Adfly.
There are giant neon green download buttons if you scroll down, they work.

FOR THE HORDE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 3:33 AM Last edited by Mizuki_Ukitake : 17th Sep 2017 at 11:28 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
The links are still on the Livejournal page, the creator just uses Adfly.
There are giant neon green download buttons if you scroll down, they work.

You say it like I've never seen a link in my life. I know to click on the "giant neon green download buttons". Hence why I said
Quote: Originally posted by Mizuki_Ukitake
but it seems all the links are broken

And it's not just me.

If the links work for you, then great. Give me a hand here. But I've been checking the links every two hours, refreshing three times each to make sure it's not a mistake. The links are not working. When the page doesn't load, I check another URL, and it loads fine. I refresh the DL link, and it still doesn't send me off to the download. I asked my friends to try the downloads, and they can't get them open.

I even tried using a proxy.

I was able to access it, through the streaming proxy Rabb.it, but since that's incapable of downloading directly to the user's computer due to being a proxy browser, I used Rabbit to email the direct link to myself. However...

So no. The links don't work. Thank you, though, for doubting my intelligence and efforts. Would you like me to use OBS to record my attempts? Or are my screenshots proof enough of my struggle?
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 5:19 AM Last edited by Weisskreuz : 17th Sep 2017 at 5:31 AM.
I didn't read any of that.

FOR THE HORDE
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2017 at 7:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Weisskreuz
I didn't read any of that.

And you expect to be of any help to anyone? I was providing evidence that the links don't work, and you don't think it's worth looking at? Why are you here if you're not going to help?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 2:15 AM
Tried again, thinking perhaps with my new browser, I could access it. I got several virus warnings from my anti-virus programs, and was told I could not proceed without turning AdBlock off to support the creator. I gave in, turned it off, and was instantly met with several pop ups and an automated voice saying "You have a virus, click this link to download our antivirus to get rid of it!" (I'm paraphrasing).

I need either a safe download I can access directly, or an alternative outfit, because I am not going to destroy my computer over a Sims 4 outfit.
Inventor
#7 Old 30th Sep 2017 at 6:56 PM
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Oct 2017 at 12:42 PM
From your screenshot I can see that there is a filter on your browser, computer/or your network that prevent you from downloading those files, that is why you can access it through a proxy. I just downloaded them myself (I have Ad.fly Skipper and Pop-up blocker and Adblock Plus extensions for Chrome, please try them on your new browser). If you still cannot download them from the links that Anhaeyn provided, you should tell us which file hosting servers that you often use without being blocked and maybe we can upload the file there for you to download.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 12:15 PM
Aah, perfect, thank you so much!