Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 4:37 PM
Default Where Can I Find A Miscarriage Mod?
Before i ask, i'm aware that miscarriage is a horrible, traumatic thing in real life - and i know a lot of people aren't to keen on it being in game. And i understand why, i do. But, well...i like realism in my game and i'm aware in previous sim games, there were mods that set it so if your pregnant sim reached a certain lowness in their health, they'd miscarry. I want something like that but in sims 4... But i can't seem to find /ANYTHING/, maybe i'm not searching well enough nor not searching with the right keywords, or whatever. Does anyone know of a mod?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Mar 2017 at 6:41 AM
Scholar
#3 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 11:17 AM
MC Command Centre has the option to end pregnancy
Instructor
#4 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 2:12 AM
Where is the miscarriage mod at I'd like to know?... The MCCCs end pregnancy isn't a miscarriage mod. It just ends the pregnancy
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Aug 2017 at 10:03 PM
I really just want a miscarriage mod not the MCC end pregnancy option. I want it to happen because my sim sucks at life for too long, or even a random percentage option or something.
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 3:53 AM
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Oct 2017 at 7:47 PM
Ty For Helping Me I Love This Mod.