Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#151 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
As I posted here, I started working on Body Sliders for Sims 3.

Before I upload them in the Downloads section, I would like to know, if they work for you

Sounds great this is exactely what I've been looking for.
Will your sliders work on Mac, too?

Do you know any sliders to change the Sims size (tall/small)?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:26 AM
Solved my problem. I installed Delphy's Package Installer first and then Awesomemod. Awesomemod overwrote the Resource file, stopping the game from reading the individual folders Delphy's Package Installer uses.

Got to try them out quickly, and they're great! Perfect for making anime style sims, especially when combined with Delphy's height slider. Unfortunately though Awesomemod doesn't work with the latest patch yet so I can't try out overdoing the sliders to see if I can make chibi sims. :P
Sockpuppet
#153 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by S3Z
Here's a standalone core mod in case you don't want to use AwesomeMod...

These prevent the game from loading with the latest patch installed..
I noticed you released a fix for the EP1 version, got one for the basegame also?
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 5:49 AM
i am not sure if the situation i have has to do with these sliders (butt,chest, waist, hip, bobblehead) or just the height sliders but since i got them all and mainly use the butt, hip waist and breast one. i decided to use those and the height slider to make my sim taller. I just paused my game and one thing i noticed is that my sim get pulsating feet.....seems like the feet are either twitching or pulsating. Just thought id report that just in case it hasnt been done yet
Scholar
Original Poster
#155 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by S4E
Nice Job. :3 Can you make one for the legs too?

Legs are rather difficult. What do you want? Longer legs ot thicker legs?

Quote: Originally posted by Gianni Caruso
Will your sliders work on Mac, too?

I think so, just try it and report to me. I don't have a mac myself.

Quote:
Do you know any sliders to change the Sims size (tall/small)?

There is a mod by Delphy: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=378014
Lab Assistant
#156 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 1:36 PM
All sliders work perfectly in my game! They really make a great and much needed addition to the existing ones

I would also like to see a leg slider, I've noticed when creating rather masculine males, the upper legs look really big and out of proportion -in my opinion at least- (with the muscle slider maxed and weight slider at normal), so I'd love to have a separate 'weight' slider for the upper legs.

Pic:
Mad Poster
#157 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Martine
I would also like to see a leg slider, I've noticed when creating rather masculine males, the upper legs look really big and out of proportion -in my opinion at least- (with the muscle slider maxed and weight slider at normal), so I'd love to have a separate 'weight' slider for the upper legs.

I have the same issue - I like creating muscley manly men, but the weird shape their legs go into is seriously annoying, so unnatural. A slider that could deal with this problem would be a huge help!
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CmarNYC
Wow, you are FAST. Just tried it out and it works perfectly, at least for the one extra slider we have now. In fact it works better than Awesomely - you were right, when I tried with AwesomeMod the extra slider worked but Delphy's Sim Height slider (which I had tweaked to enable the short morph) was doing the short morph in both directions and no tall morph. Your mod left both directions working.

I'm especially interested in building small Sims and would use the height slider for that (not installed yet) . What means "tweake the slider to enable the short morph"?
Scholar
Original Poster
#159 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:25 PM Last edited by jonha : 23rd Nov 2009 at 6:40 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
I have the same issue - I like creating muscley manly men, but the weird shape their legs go into is seriously annoying, so unnatural. A slider that could deal with this problem would be a huge help!

I'll look into it.

Edit: Whaa, I looked into it in CAS and got the strong feeling: It's so horrible, I don't want to touch that. And I really don't know if this mess is fixable with a simple slider hack.

Quote: Originally posted by Gianni Caruso
I'm especially interested in building small Sims and would use the height slider for that (not installed yet) . What means "tweake the slider to enable the short morph"?

Please ask that in the height slider thread: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=378014
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 9:12 PM
Sliders perfectly working
Jonha, Delphy, S3Z
this is absolutely great. I installed all of Jonha's 7 sliders plus Delphy's 5 breast sliders and height slider and S3Z's IncreaseSliderLimit Mod. Everything is working perfectly well togehter.
I'm very happy!!! Thank you all for your creativity and efforts. I'm ignorant about anything that comes to programming and what you guys are doing seems like magic to me. Respekt!

I love to create realistic looking sims and these tools are to me like if you would tell a musician there is not only 12 notes but 24

To all who where wondering: it's working on Mac, too.
Tomorrow I'll install WA and see what happens then.

Besides: I've posted my question about smaller sims in the proper thread as sugested by Jonha. Would be like xmas and birthday together if I could do small sims too! (Cause I wanted to offer my petite GF a holiday in Egypt )

stay golden
Lab Assistant
#161 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Quote: Originally posted by Martine

Yeah I don't know if there's a way to change they shape, but I hope it's.

Just to note:
I'm running here Johna Sliders, plus Rick & Delphy's CAS hack (which is only updated for 1.2.7) at the patch 1.7.9 WITH World Adventures and it works perfectly!

Johna, you said you've already send to MTS the mod, does it take long to they update it to the mod list?
Scholar
Original Poster
#162 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 10:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MarkJS
Johna, you said you've already send to MTS the mod, does it take long to they update it to the mod list?

I really don't know. Usually they need about three days to activate them. Now, it's a week since I uploaded them. Maybe they are rather busy now, no idea.
Test Subject
#163 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 1:56 AM
An addtional slider on the waist would be appreciated. Waist width you have, waist girth could be another.

I'm not sure if it would mess with the bone structure, but perhaps a pelvis height adjustment(not total height, just leg/body ratio) and the vertical size of the pelvis bone would be interesting.

As other have said an upperleg and or/ lower leg size adjustment would be nice. More so could be size adjusts on arms.
Scholar
Original Poster
#164 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 9:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Beebo29
An addtional slider on the waist would be appreciated. Waist width you have, waist girth could be another.

Hrm, why don't you just make the sim thinner?

Quote:
I'm not sure if it would mess with the bone structure, but perhaps a pelvis height adjustment(not total height, just leg/body ratio) and the vertical size of the pelvis bone would be interesting.

This looks very difficult, looking at the bones.

Quote:
As other have said an upperleg and or/ lower leg size adjustment would be nice. More so could be size adjusts on arms.

I'll look what is possible, but it will most likely not completely fix the leg deformation of muscular men.
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 12:35 PM
Wow these are really great. Thanks
Test Subject
#166 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:47 PM
Translations for dutch if anyone cares to add it in:

Breast size
Borsten

Waist size
Taille

Hip size/pelvis width
Heup

Butt Size
Kont

Head Size
Hoofd

I didn't translate size as its not nessiciary to have that in. You could use 'size = grootte' or 'size = formaat'; both words can be used to translate size but I'm not sure if its neccisairy as the words for the body parts are obvious enough.
Scholar
Original Poster
#167 Old 24th Nov 2009 at 5:58 PM
Thx.

Please put all futher comments here:

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?p=2935159
Locked thread
Page 7 of 7