Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th May 2010 at 11:04 PM Last edited by Keilmeister : 14th May 2010 at 2:30 AM.
Looking for a house
I'm not sure if this is meant to be here but I need to find this house

I found it on this site a while ago and idiotically deleted it from my game ... It's a two story house with an attatched garage

It has a wrap around porch and there is an office and dining room on either side of the front door. Behind the office are two bathrooms and the master bedroom while behind the dining room there is a kitchen/breakfast area. Between the bedroom and the kitchen there is an open living room while behind this, there is a sitting area which is connected to a balcony and porch area. Upstairs there is a small landing, bathroom, boy's bedroom and a girl's bedroom.

The walls are mostly light green and the furniture is also light wood while the outside wood is white. There is a pond in the back garden with a small seating area along with a playground for the children. There is also a sitting area with a BBQ with steps down to the basement where there is a running machine, sitting area with t.v and a bar
[IMG]/Users/laurakeil/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Browning Legacy/Screenshot-6_2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]/Users/laurakeil/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Browning Legacy/Screenshot-6_2.jpg[/IMG]
It fits in either of the skybourgh lots in Sunset Valley so if anyone knows where I can find it .... please, please post me the link

"Never Let The Fear Of Striking Out, Stop You From Playing The Game"

I need to chase my dreams

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle, which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting"
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th May 2010 at 1:16 PM
I've tried finding it here but I can't seem to - i was wondering if I had passed over it or maybe someone has it in their game that they could upload quickly for me

“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle, which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting"
Scholar
#3 Old 14th May 2010 at 1:59 PM
hmm,.. have you filters activated ? so you see only compatible downloads ? not sure if this matters
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th May 2010 at 5:28 PM
Yes and I've been through every house and still can't find it