Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Oct 2013 at 6:27 AM
Default Custom food
Hi... I wasn't sure where to post this, so mods might want to move this thread... *scratches head*
Basically, is there a way to... uh, well, I'd like to make it so the Sim will use a chopstick as an alternative to the fork/spoon.... is there a way to do that? I would like to make my own custom food (with the chopsticks) also. How do I proceed?

EDIT: Actually, scratch that. Is there a way to clone the Cup O' Ramen from University so I can make other foods and such?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 17th Oct 2013 at 6:22 AM Last edited by ijustneedsomeeyes : 29th Oct 2013 at 2:57 AM. Reason: What the hell!?! The tutorial link redirected to the same thread! x.x Doh!
https://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=512383

Since ramen is from University, you should skip the "make only for base game" stage. Make sure that when you upload it after testing in-game, you tick "Must have at least Uni".
Instructor
#3 Old 28th Oct 2013 at 6:11 PM
I know this might be a bit late to reply and all.

Yes there is away to do it. You have to go to Behavior Function>Function-Int-Food. Then look down through the tabs on the right. You have to also look to your left and find something that says "eat type". Each eat type has it's own assigned number. You assign a number in the "3rd BOX". In that 3rd box on the top, replace the 2nd number. For fork value it is " 00" . Bowl value is "01". Bowl Value with Chopsticks is "03".

I hope this helps.