Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 3:37 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 11th Sep 2013 at 9:55 AM.
Default September 11 - 12th Anniversary - We Will Never Forget
I noticed the video was published in the 10th September and it suppose to be published in 11th September. I will re-upload the video on the exact date.
Thank you

UPDATE:

The YouTube Company is at California. That means I have to upload on the California time.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 9:47 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 11th Sep 2013 at 9:59 AM.
Video finally uploaded on the exact date.

Today is September 11th and we will remember all the victims who died in that day. We will never forget 9/11.
-----
This video is about a girl who is grown up and she lost her father 12 years ago in September 11th Attacks. She made a special memorial table for her father. When she went asleep, she dreamed about herself as a child and she was happy to see her father coming home.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020