Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:51 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.
member since may 18, 2007

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week?
I am on here for hours a day, usually every day.

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address.
I live in Tennesse, USA

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most?
downloads, and modifications

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that.
I know some HTML

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?
I visit sexysims2, for the adult stuff, I visit gaysims2.com, for some of that content
7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?
I think the main focus of the site is to help other sims gamers find stuff that they could use in their game, and help with some problems..
8. What is your age, gender, and occupation?
I am 31 years old, a Transgender, and am a homemaker.

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms?
None, thongs every now and then
Advertisement
#52 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 6:54 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.

2a. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day?

Around 2-8 hours, usually 3-5 hours.

2b. Per week?

Seven days.

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address.

USA

Downloads, New Posts, Subscriptions, Wiki: Internal Formats.

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that.

General computer knowlege; programming; some HTML, javascript, etc.; other.

6a. What other sites do you frequent, and why?

Sims 2 sites: None.
Other sites: None currently.

It`s all I can do to keep up with this site and still have time to play the game.

6b. Are you an uploader,

Not yet.

6c. affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?

No.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?

Community; Sims 2 mods; sharing knowlege and goodies; having fun.

47, undisclosed [PM me if you really need to know], janitorial.

Barebottoms! :D
Field Researcher
#53 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 7:51 PM
Eh, sure, I'll bite. Just don't expect me to do as much as you do. :P

Since Dec 19th 2005.

Probably a few hours per week, normally. Some weeks more than others as I've got my game as I want it now, mostly, and I can write tutorials on some things myself, so I don't need the tech help much any more.

Central Time Zone, USA

Downloads, Creator Feedback, Sim Picture Threads, WCIF

Well versed in Sim Genetics and using SimPE to mod both Sims and inheritable CC, building, basic recoloring/retexturing, decent graphic design skills (well versed in PSP, Animation Shop, and I own a tablet), HTML.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?
I post a LOT on various LJ sims communities, and I mod the main thesims2 community. I spend a lot of time on GoS, PMBD, and MATY, though it's more watching than commenting. I've uploaded to both here and all those sites at various times.

Helping people make their games do what they want to do, by helping them do things for themselves, providing spiffy downloads and links to other spiffy downloads, and access to interesting mods.

...this was an elaborate a/s/l, wasn't it?

...okay, I'm 25, Female, and I manage a Hardware Store, including quite a bit of the techie computer crap. You'd be surprised how much effort is involved in managing all that inventory crap by yourself.

All of the above, plus more.
Test Subject
#54 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 10:13 PM Last edited by Simpenguinz : 13th Sep 2008 at 5:29 PM. Reason: i get the last question now!!!!!
Default Simpenguinz application to help out :)
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.I have been a member since June 27, 2007.

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? I spend about 3 hours on MTS2 a day, which is about 21 hours a week

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address. USA

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? Downloads, Creator Feedback, and the Create section (i read a lot of tutorials)

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that. I have sims 2 modding knowledge: i can help out with any creators in need
I use GIMP, SimPE, BodyShop and recently HomeShop or whatever it's called.... i forget
6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? I am in a lot of contests over at InSIMenator, and hosting one soon. I uploaded my self-sim there.
7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? I think that this site is a place where creators can express their creativity on a 100% FREE site, and downloaders can find anything they're looking for.
8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? I do not feel comfortable expressing my age publicly, Female, and Student
9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? pink boyshorts with lace and a little bow and a lavender bra with embroidered flowers and a sheer organza bow... sheer black boyshorts with a pink ruffled edge and a black bra with black lace and grey pinstripes..wait, no! it keeps changing!! stop it!!! i have a good sense of humor

:)
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 11:32 PM
Default Haven't been on in ages, but, that's okay. ;)
1. For well over a year-ish.

2. Per day? An hour or so. Per week? Half of it. Most of the time not logged in though. XD

3. Florida, USA.

4. Downloads and Tutorials.

5. Rather well with HTML.

6. Owner of Sims 3 Stalkers *closed for quite some time, huge major mondo updates on it*

7. This site is for learning to create CC for The Sims 2, and sharing your work.

8. 15, Male, and I currently..... am waiting for an application to be looked at.

9. Thongs. And bikini bottoms. :D

If you find the will to want, then don't want it. Get it.
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Sep 2008 at 11:58 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile. FEBRUARY 5Th 2005

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? 8-10 weekly

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address. USA

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? TSR Here at MTS2, Sapphire Sims, Raojena, More Awesome than you. Ren sims Sims99wiki, etc

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that. I offer simple advice on find bad CC try and help figure out why a persons game crashes, help gaining processor and vid card drivers, direct X files, etc. (finding the root of evil) lol

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? I have made wallpapers and posted on TSR under the name of Dreamspinner. I go to other sites to download.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? For the sole purpose of customizing the SIM2 for the user. Making the Sims2 a totally fricking awesome game at the same time allowing artists to create and share their talent with those who are not as talented.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? Sim Mother age 41 Female(last time I looked!

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? NOTHING!

Plant your own dope.....
Grow a Husband
#57 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 12:47 AM
1 year 3 months and some odd days, (I am horrible with math)but I have been a lurker since University was released.
About Six Hours on Mondays and fridays
At least two to three hours on Tuesdays and Wednesday
Thursday day is at least four hours, but usally more
Weekends- when I am not eating, peeing, or maybe showering, but I have been known to take my laptap iin the tub with me.

Pennslyvania, Eastern Time

Site News, Creator Feedback, Downloads

Graphic Design
Creative Writing
Texturing for the game
Creative
Has inituative
gif animations
Digital Artist
Extremely clean dorm room, and that is a challenge

I own my site, there is a link in my signature, but it is not quite up yet, my partner has been a bit busy and we decided to wait to work together. I frequet:
MTS2 (Duh), Sims2community, liana sims,, rose sims, and the the EA owned sims sites.

I would say that this site is a tool to educate oneself while being able to share creations with others. I know I have lurked on here for many years, it first started as just a discussion forum about how, if possible, to change the Sims 2 that they said would never be customizable. (Here comes the mushy part)It turned into so much more, I see it as an everyday outlet, a place where I can be myself and have no fear of judgement. A place to outlet my ever flowing creativity, and to see how others let our there creativity.

18, Female and College Student(I wish they paid me for that)

I am a boyshorts partiot!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 1:59 AM Last edited by SimArchitect : 10th Sep 2008 at 7:12 PM.
Default Application
1. 23rd Dec 2005

2.On and availible up to or more than 10 hours a day. All days a week. (logged on at all times)

3. United States

4. Discussion, package repair, helping others-mostly all sections

5. modding, simpe, 3d meshing, 3ds max, photoshop, architecture and graphics design.

6. The sims 2 wiki, sims2.com and MTS2!
-i am an uploader

7. To create a relaxed atmosphere for simmers, help the community, share ideas, and present quality downloads for anyone.
-Or "Mod the Sims 2 exists to provide modders and game content creators a place to share knowledge regarding the creation of supplementary game enhancements for The Sims 2 video game. Players from all over the world use these resources to learn how to create their own game content and to improve their game playing experience."

8. 22, male, architect, student and activist

9. boyshorts?

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Test Subject
#59 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 4:34 AM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? 2 years

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? few hrs between 1 & 2

3. Where are you located on the globe? Australia

Downloads.

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - Graphics Design

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? TSR cause they also have great downloads

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? showing the love for the sims 2 in every possible way

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 22/female/student

Bikini
Test Subject
#60 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 4:45 AM Last edited by ntmero : 12th Sep 2008 at 4:23 AM. Reason: Accidently put daily, meant weekly
A little over 2 years

At least 3 to 4 hours weekly

Southern part of the US

Sims and Game Mods

Some Sim modding knowledge, some HTML knowledge

MTS2 is it...I'm addicted to this site!

A site for creators to get recognition for their amazing creations and for players of Sims2 to be able to download these creations for free. It's a chance to customize your game.

30, Female, SAHM (I just had a baby 5 weeks ago)

Boyshorts unless I need to hide a pantyline...then thongs.

[CENTER]I have one terrible vice: I am unpardonably ambitious and egotistic.
-Dostoyevsky
Test Subject
#61 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 4:54 AM
17th Sep 2005

I usually check the site daily just to see what's been updated. More time is spent
I have a project to upload.

United States - east coast

Mostly downloads and game mods.

I have a BFA in graphic design so that and pretty much all areas art-related as well and some basic web design.

I only upload to this site, but I do frequently visit sites such as rosesims. net and xmsims.com because they also do high quality work

To let people use their talent and creativity to make the game more fun for everyone.

24, female, professional graphic designer

any and all
Test Subject
#62 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 5:17 AM
1) 6th Jul 2006
2) 2-6 hours a week
3) canada
4) download
5) graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia
6) Adim of an RPG site
7) To share creations and ideas
8) 19 Male school
9) ???

Sweeney Todd
The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Field Researcher
#63 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 9:00 AM Last edited by Deeney : 10th Sep 2008 at 9:48 AM.
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile:12th Mar 2005

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week?: 2 hrs per day

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address: Australia

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most?: Downloads, forums, S2C game news

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that: basic colouring of items and clothes, if someone shows me how I am quite happy to help with sims wiki as I often search sites for things.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites?: Sailorjunes themed downloads.
7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for?: a gathering of people with an interest in sims2

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 39, female, uni student: teaching

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? bikini, thongs are only suppose to go on the feet!
Test Subject
#64 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 3:00 PM
1. Since April 2005

2. on average at least an hour a day. Sometimes a lot more somtimes less. Use all 3 sites

3. I am in England

4. Mainly Downloads you should see the size of my folder lol

5. Only basic knowledge, I have messed about with modding but never uploaded anything yet. I have opened a few basic sites for friends who do football leauges competions and stuff. Would like to think of myself as computer literate though so if someone gave me a push in the right direction I am sure I could do something.

6. You name a sims 2 site, and I have been on it lol, I am not affiliated to or uploaded to any sites to date.

7. In enables players of the sims 2 to share their creations and improvements to the game. Opens custom content from thousands of very talented people up to humble downloaders like me, and I believe this custom content is why 3 years on I am still playing the sims. Its blurred the limits maxis left with the sims 2 and make it so much more open and playable. I also believe is stands for quality as I have never downloaded something from this site that has been bad, which is more than could be sent for other sites. You also get an amazing amount of support and help if there are problems with your game and there is a sense of community.

8. I am 25, Female and a mortgage underwriter (if the credit crunch carries on I may have way more time on my hands lol)

9. Boyshorts! Comfort and style!
Test Subject
#65 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 3:46 PM
Default i would like to get involved
hi i wanna help out

1.well im kinda new to the site but im great on it

2.about 4 hours a day

3.in ireland/dublin

4.defendly downloads and create i have loads of downloads

5.i have great experience on computers and the sims 2

6.youtube and thesims2.com

7.helping other simmers and teaching them to get involved and chat whit other creators

8. i am 16 male and work in a shop

9.boyshorts lol plz let me get involved thanks well im off to have a
Field Researcher
#66 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 6:03 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile. December 5, 2007

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? I check MTS2 a couple times a day to see if there are any new uploads that catch my eye. I'm not quite sure what S2C is, unless that is the sims 2 site. If it is, I check that a couple times a day as well. I've only been on the Sims2Wiki once, and that was through a link.

3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address. I live in the U.S.

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? I like to frequent the clothing and makeup sections the most. And the skins. But mostly clothes and makeup.

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that. Um, no experience. I have tried a couple tutorials for recoloring and patterns that have failed miserably.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? I frequent the sims 2 site, MTS2, modkitty, joshsims, rensims, raonsims, and ikkerinasims. And sometimes xmsims as awell. I like to upload some things, and download a lot.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? I think MTS2 is to showcase the talent of these amazing simmers out there. The major bulk of my cc come from here that I couldn't get anywhere else--skintones, untucked outfits, fabulous makeup. It shows how creative and amazing simmers can be.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? I am 17, female, and at college pursing a master's in Occupational Therapy. Unfortunately, that is taking up the bulk of my time now. I can't wait until Xmas break!!

lol boyshorts
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 6:13 PM Last edited by zaleth : 10th Sep 2008 at 7:10 PM.
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile. Dec 15 2005

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? 25+ I log on this site at least 3xs a day.

4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? Not one specific I usually start at Downloads and go from there.

5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that. I am just starting to use SimPE, have a general knowledge of HTML, and if I do not know the answer I ask my husband the Tech expert. I have a limited ability to paint shop pro which I am now attempting to use in creating items for Sims. I have used Wiki some over the years for sims and other games.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? Not affiliated to any other site as in work with. I go to Maty, simbiology, Simwardrobe, Insim, TSR,SimPE, and a few others. I go there for advise, Custom Content, Hacks/Mods. Just starting to create items now though I have not uploaded yet.

7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? Main purpose is to provide the sim community with anything they may need. I can not pick just one aspect since I have gotten many things here over the years.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 42/Female/Housewife

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? LOL None of these Jeans! You really wouldn't want to see me in a thong or bikini :P
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 8:13 PM
--17th Apr 2006

--Per day: Around two hours a day off and on.
--Per Week: If my calculations are correct that would make it about 14 hours per week. Where does the time go?

-- California

--Downloads, building forum and my own page.

--Graphic design knowledge (Photoshop mainly)
--Basic HTML
--All the building cheats associated with creating houses with The Sims 2.

--The sims website (www.thesims2.com). In addition to uploading my houses on this site I upload my houses there as well. I mainly create houses, however have made some wallpapers and floors for myself with homecrafter and photoshop.

--To share creations for The Sims 2 game by people and for people who love The Sims!

--27, Female, interior designer

--Bikini bottoms
Alchemist
#69 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 10:24 PM
1. I'm quite a newbie, 8th July 2008

2. LOL ALOT!! Whenever my Son goes down for a sleep!

3. Little old New Zealand

4. Downloads

5. I dont really have any although I am a quick learner and like to figure out things on my own so constantly frequent the tutorials and am just teaching myself how to make objects. And know how to fix pc's!

6. I pretty much frequent all the sims sites well if it's free content anyway!

7. To build a free community of Sims fans with top quality downloads and close knit forums.

8. I'm 27 female work for Air New Zealand but currently on maternity leave at the moment and hoping I dont have to go back!

9. None! I hate sand surf and sun!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 10th Sep 2008 at 11:47 PM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile. - Almost One Year

Maybe three hours

USA

Downloads and Forums

HTML, CSS, Graphic Design, BBC\
Examples of Work
http://cirquelifeinfo.com/
http://www.cirquedureve.com/

Cirque du Soleil my sites above Our Hogwarts (RPG Forum) Sims Offical site

to show persons creativity, ideas, personality with the sims games. Also to allow others to send it their ideas, thoughts, projects, and interests in The sims2

18 - Male - College Student.

Does this have anything to do with this application if it does let me know then i will modify but right now it has nothing to do with it :D
Test Subject
#71 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 12:44 AM
1. How long have you been a member at MTS2? You can check your join date on your profile.Since 1st Aug 2006
2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week?4 hours per day. 20 hours per week.
3. Where are you located on the globe? Country only is fine - we don't need your home address. Georgia, USA
4. What areas of the sites do you frequent the most? The Download Section
5. What technical skills do you have, if any? Please list anything that may be applicable - this can include Sims 2 modding knowledge, graphics design, HTML/Wikipedia or other wikis/CSS/PHP, or anything like that. HTML And Wikipedia
6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? I am not affiliated nor am I an uploader for any sites.
7. What do you think is the main focus and purpose of MTS2? What is this site for? To have a groing place for free content and to have some fun while doing it. 8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 34, Male, Best Buy
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 2:18 AM
Figured I'd apply in case you could use some help in smaller tasks.

March 8th, 2005.

2. How much time do you spend on MTS2, S2C, or Sims2Wiki per day? Per week? 1-2 hours per day so about 7-14 hours a week.

Canada.

Downloads, Sims2Wiki.

Can do basic recolors of outfits, makeup, genetics and wallpaper/floors. Uploaded creations years ago to TSR. Haven't submitted anything in a long time as I keep things for personal use. Been using HTML since the internet first came out. Also have limited knowledge in databases, CSS and PHP. Can do basic graphic and web design work in Notepad, PSP X, Adobe PS. Contribute to Wikipedia's Final Fantasy 7 sections and various scientific pages. Also enjoy cleaning wiki pages.

Been playing The Sims series since 1999.

6. What other sites do you frequent, and why? Are you an uploader, affiliated with, or staff for any other Sims 2 sites? Sim sites? Insimenator for Marvine & Beosboxboy's Projects. I love their different body type meshes. I have uploaded to TSR years ago when TS2 first came out.

Back in the day--if I am not mistaken--MTS2 was known for its free hacked objects and mods. Many well known sites were going pay and MTS2 refused to go pay. Oh the drama! Today I feel it is still a great place for some of the best mods but also a great place for pre-made character sims and beautiful quality hair/makeup. Best of all it is still free.

25/Female/RN.

9. Boyshorts, thongs, or bikini bottoms? Bikini bottoms are the healthiest underwear for females. Also personally I believe they are the most comfortable. But then to each their own...hence the variety of underwear available. Just please wear some type underwear when out in public in a skirt or shorty-shorts!!

If only my life was as fun as my sims...

----------------------------------
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#73 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 3:21 AM
1 - I have been on this site for 1 year and a half, but only registered about a year ago when I finally got the courage to build.

2 - Over all, I spend anywhere from a half an hour to an hour and a half on mod the sims a day, uploading, talking in the chat room, or looking at other creations. Honestly though i RARELY go to S2C, but i frequent the wiki when i need tutorials or just want to learn something new.

3 - I live around Pittsburgh, Pennsylvaina (USA).

4 - The sections of the site that I go into the most are downloads > Lots and MTS2 top items. I love seeing what other people come up with and watching the reactions that the users take when they see the content.

5 - I have minimal technical skills. I know basic HTML and CSS and that is about it.

6 - I enjoy going to Neighborly Sims, Lebensim, and the The sims 2 website also. I am also currently a global moderator at Lebensim. On all three of the sites I have uploaded lots for various reasons.

7 - I think that mod the sims 2 is a site that is made for people who want to show the skills and talent with what they made in this game. Builders get to show off their masterpieces, clothing designers get to show off their awesome new meshes and you get to have a great time while doing so. So to sum it up, mod the sims is a site to be creative, meet new people, and have fun.

8 - I am 14 years old, Male, And I am a student by day and a teen by night.

9 - Hmm, is it possible to answer this question without being a pervert? Hmm guess not...I will have to say thongs with boyshorts as a close second.

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
#74 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 10:40 AM
Don't You Wish Your Admin Was Hot Like Me?
1. Mar 6, 2006 - so basically 2 and a half years.

2. Sadly enough, I spend at least five to ten hours a week downloading sims stuff :S, and at least one or two of that is MTS2.

3. Aussie Aussie Aussie, Oi Oi Oi!

4. Downloads, mostly.

5. I'm not very good at creating anything other than recolours, sim-wise, but I've done an IT course for three years at school now, and I'm halfway through getting my Certs 2 & 3 in IT. I received a 100% mark on a web design assignment last year (and it was also voted the best of all of the websites designed by the students at my school.) I'm educated in the ways of HTML :P

6. I was recently promoted to Moderator and then Administrator on a sims forum called The Inscriber Shack for my contributions there.

7. I think it's to bring together a sim community and to share ideas and creations with thy fellow sim-aholic.

8. What is your age, gender, and occupation? 16, Female, Student at High School and part-time at TAFE, studying Information Technology. I also work at Video Ezy on weekends and some nights, and spend the rest on my computer :D

9. It's weird that this was asked, cause I'm actually wearing a dark green thong.
They're comfy. Go away :P
Instructor
#75 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 11:02 AM
1. Join Date: 29th Jan 2005

2. time spent on MTS2, = about 3 hours a day

3. In uk deepest darkest depths of wiltshire

4. Game Mods, downloads, lots and housing

5. I have a diploma in it sytems support..

6. I also go to insiminator.com for various other downloads

7. MTS2 exists to help people learn how to create custom and share what they create. While providing a top class web site for people to access.

8. age 38, male, and full time carer for my disabled wife?

9. Definatly thongs but they would make my bum look big. And the elastic might be too tight.

Please dont upload my creations to paysites.
But please feel free to use
ANY other way you like

Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Thanks, everyone!
Page 3 of 5