Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 12:35 PM Last edited by Anhaeyn : 6th Mar 2019 at 2:03 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default (solved) Bad gosub tree error again..
Hello.
As title says - once again I've got bad gosub tree error. But this time it's not when sim travels to community lot, but when sim is giving birth.
How it looks:
Sim is at birth pregnancy stage, camera zooms at the sim, sim is yelling and then she resets.
With testingcheatsenabled I'm getting bad gosub tree error:

What I tried to fix that:
move out family to another lot, abort pregnancy and start new one with insimenator etc
deleted caches

I do have smarter EP check (I even reinstalled it like twice to make sure it's installed), also I've got a mod to increase household limit up to 50 (but the error happened before I installed this mod, also deleted caches meanwhile, so that's not the case)
Also I've got no sim loaded mod

Also I'm not using any of dickhurt mods, so I don't need his mod which works like CJ's smarter EP check

Also I've included the error log.
It looks to me, like there's problem with pregnancy controller, that's why I tried mentioned above steps. But still this is bugged, I have no idea what else I could do.
This is fresh neighborhood, I created it like month ago and I played there for like 4 rounds each family only, and already had sim give a birth before, there was no problem back then.
Also I will mention, that recently I had two power outages in my home when my pc was turned on (but the game wasn't), maybe this caused some mod files to disappear? I don't know, please help
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  ObjectError_N006_t1980.7z (12.3 KB, 15 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 12:49 PM
No Sim Loaded without smarter EP check will throw this error but you say you have it. Do you have any mods that deal with pregnancy or birth?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 12:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
No Sim Loaded without smarter EP check will throw this error but you say you have it. Do you have any mods that deal with pregnancy or birth?

I've got ACR / Wild Child mod and Lamare's mod allowing young adults to get pregnant, also Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth (but it's the version which is compatible with WC mod and renamed to make it load after wc)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 1:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
I've got ACR / Wild Child mod and Lamare's mod allowing young adults to get pregnant, also Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth (but it's the version which is compatible with WC mod and renamed to make it load after wc)

You should have read about "Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth" it is not compatible with InTeen or even CH alternate pregnancy controller and Wild Child is a combo of both.
That mod is most likely your problem. ( I know you say it the version which is compatible with WC but I still have my doubts.)
With both "Lamare's mod allowing young adults to get pregnant" and "Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth" one or the other or even both are not compatible.
"Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth" = "alter pregnancy" and "Lamare's mod allowing young adults to get pregnant" = "alter pregnancy"
Quote:
Death By Childbirth
Sims have a 10% chance of dying in childbirth, which increases if they’re less than 14 days away from becoming an elder by 1% per day. These odds are BCON tunable.

It’s likely incompatible with big mods like inteen that alter pregnancy, and I suspect it’s incompatible with mods like triplets & quads and CJH’s alternate pregnancy controller, but it should be easily patched into most mods by deleting the “Interaction - Labor Pains” BHAV from my mod, adding a node calling BHAV 0x1200 to “Interaction - Labor Pains” in the conflicting mod (somewhere after the BHAV calls Interaction - Home Birth), and, in the case of CJH’s alternate pregnancy controller, merging the packages together and giving the resources in my package group 0xFFFFFFFF. You can request a specific compatible version/further help if you’re confused.

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marka93
You should have read about "Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth" it is not compatible with InTeen or even CH alternate pregnancy controller and Wild Child is a combo of both.
That mod is most likely your problem. ( I know you say it the version which is compatible with WC but I still have my doubts.)

I suspect that mod too, I took it out and I'll check if removing it fixes the problem.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anhaeyn
I suspect that mod too, I took it out and I'll check if removing it fixes the problem.

I added more to my post.

"""With both "Lamare's mod allowing young adults to get pregnant" and "Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth" one or the other or even both are not compatible.
"Midgethetree's mod Death By childbirth" = "alter pregnancy" and "Lamare's mod allowing young adults to get pregnant" = "alter pregnancy""""

All my Beginning Hoods here at MTS. http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=7749491
All my Beginning Hoods as Shopping Districts plus Old Town. http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=523417
MooVille, a tribute to Mootilda and her fabulous lots http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=534158
Scholar
#7 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 1:30 PM
Do you also have one of my alternate pregnancy controllers installed? they would not be compatible with Wild Child. The error is coming from something internally called Controller_PregnancyV2 which both mine and Wild Child are internally named but the default pregnancy controller isn't. The error is inconsistent with the two versions of Wild Child I looked at (V3.2 and V4) as both of them use a primitive at node 18. Only the most recent version of my pregnancy controller calls a 'sub tree' at node 18, none of the older versions do. So if you do have 'CJH_ControllerPregnancy(Pets+).package' remove it as it's not compatible with Wild Child.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Mar 2019 at 2:02 PM
Thanks everyone for help! I removed death by childbirth mod and everything is working fine now, my sim now is a proud mom of baby boy! ^^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 11:59 PM
I only just saw this thread after this error was brought to my attention by someone else. When making my alternate pregnancy controller compatible version I used CJH_ControllerPregnancy(Pets+).package, since that's the latest version, and it didn't occur to me that wild child uses an older version. I've since updated my death by childbirth mod with a version that is specifically designed to be compatible with wild child and hopefully other older versions of the alternate pregnancy controller.

Also, death by childbirth doesn't conflict with lamare's pregnancy mod. my mod = alters giving birth, lamare's = alters conception.

AKA Midge the Tree
simblr // LJ // dreamwidth