Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Children can care for their lil' siblings

by TheSweetSimmer Posted 19th Aug 2018 at 1:20 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2022 at 4:15 PM by TheSweetSimmer

122 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 68 Feedback Posts, 53 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 21st Aug 2018 at 1:54 PM
Awesome mod, great work!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 12:29 AM
Love the idea. Definitely gonna take advantage of it
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#28 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:06 PM
Thank you so very much for this ! It is a wish come true, and plays wonderful in game. I have a tiny request, could you make it so that the children can potty-train, teach to walk/talk too without the streach that they do now? Lots of hugs & Kisses for this mod :D
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MrsSanta
Thank you so very much for this ! It is a wish come true, and plays wonderful in game. I have a tiny request, could you make it so that the children can potty-train, teach to walk/talk too without the streach that they do now? Lots of hugs & Kisses for this mod :D

Ah, you're welcome

Yes, I am actually working more on this mod, such as *maybe* later they can go on a stroll with them, but it might take me a bit of time since the teach to "" has quite a few animations. But don't worry, I'll get to it soon.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Field Researcher
#30 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 8:55 PM
You an Skydome have so much talent. Thank you for enhancing Sims 3 game play, much love . Does anybody know if this mod conflicts with Arsil Child2Toddler2baby and Toddlers extra activities?
Anyhuw keep up the fantastic work!!!

Happy-Go-Lucky
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Manna2710
You an Skydome have so much talent. Thank you for enhancing Sims 3 game play, much love . Does anybody know if this mod conflicts with Arsil Child2Toddler2baby and Toddlers extra activities?
Anyhuw keep up the fantastic work!!!

Thank you, no this doesn't conflict, but if you enable the diaper change with NRaas Returner you'll see 2 options to change toddler's diaper.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 4:36 PM
thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#33 Old 23rd Aug 2018 at 5:28 PM
Thank you very, but very much!!!!! This is an amazing mod. Much needed in my opinion. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 3:01 AM
I love this! It's a pain to have to wait until a baby becomes a teenager to do pretty much anything.

One other thing I'd love for toddlers to be able to do is interact with their pets. I'm pretty sure I spent most of age three dragging around my long-suffering cat.
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 11:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by acryllics
I love this! It's a pain to have to wait until a baby becomes a teenager to do pretty much anything.

One other thing I'd love for toddlers to be able to do is interact with their pets. I'm pretty sure I spent most of age three dragging around my long-suffering cat.

Aw, that's cute, I'll think about it for my upcoming new mod for toddlers.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 12:14 PM
Looks like it'll be useful in the 100 Baby Challenge! I can't wait to try it out! :)
Field Researcher
#37 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by acryllics

Oh I enabled toddlers to do one of the kids interactions with the pets.. just have to convert the animations.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 10:35 PM
Awesome! great work, thank you xx
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#39 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 11:20 PM
This is soooo getting used in my game; thanks, to you both!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#40 Old 25th Aug 2018 at 7:35 PM
This is amazing! Thank you so much for sharing. It always felt weird that the elder kids would not care for their toddler siblings. Now there's a mod for that :)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Aug 2018 at 5:28 AM
This is stunning. Now I'll be able to re-create snapshots from Janet's childhood (which was my toddler-hood).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 5:14 PM
Finally! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 6:35 PM
When my child pick up the toddler, he goes up to his head I don't know if it is a glitch but I don't understand why
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#44 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 7:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michela1390
When my child pick up the toddler, he goes up to his head I don't know if it is a glitch but I don't understand why

Does the toddler's head clip with the child's? If so that's normal, I originally had the toddler lower down but they'd always float up in the air, so they use the normal toddler idles. Can you post a picture?

Lab Assistant
#45 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:00 PM
as soon as possible I post here a picture so you can see the issue, thanks but I don't understand what do you intend
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:02 PM
the toddler is over his/her head as the child don't hold in its arms
Trainee Moderator
Original Poster
#47 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michela1390
as soon as possible I post here a picture so you can see the issue, thanks but I don't understand what do you intend

Okay, well usually the child's head might move into the toddler's, causing a bit of clipping.

Lab Assistant
#48 Old 27th Aug 2018 at 8:44 PM
the opposite
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:54 AM
This is wonderful!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 28th Aug 2018 at 2:12 PM
Hi this I intended, please help me
Page 2 of 5