Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Feb 2019 at 2:48 AM Last edited by sims2ultralover5 : 14th Feb 2019 at 12:08 PM.
I need your FEEDBACK *Closed*
Edit: I have decided to discontinue the series, Extreme SimOver, and keep to the three base game neighborhoods that I have already completed. Even though the title of the thread says *Closed* you may still comment.

Prior message:
So, I've been contemplating on whether or not I should make another season of my Extreme SimOver series. I made season 1-3 for the base game neighborhoods; Pleasantview, Strangetown, and Veronaville - typically the premade sims that every Sims 2 player has played one time or another and can recognize. My first thoughts were to try to do all of the "premade" sims including ones from Desiderata Valley, Riverblossom Hills, and Belladonna Cove, as well as sims from other expansion packs like from Bluewater Village and the Universities if possible.

After thinking about it, and seeing lack of response/views on my videos, I'm asking if you guys would have any input or would want me to continue the series.

Please comment what you think.

If you haven't seen the series, here it is:
Pleasantview Makeovers
Strangetown Makeovers
Veronaville Makeovers

My Youtube Channel - I have cool music videos on there too.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 9th Feb 2019 at 6:39 PM
Just responding so you'll know... I'm interested. I do a lot with pre-mades, too, because I like the iconic nature of them. Give me time to watch your stuff and I'll give you more feedback if I have some ideas.
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 10th Feb 2019 at 2:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunrader
Just responding so you'll know... I'm interested. I do a lot with pre-mades, too, because I like the iconic nature of them. Give me time to watch your stuff and I'll give you more feedback if I have some ideas.

Thanks for the response!
Alchemist
#4 Old 11th Feb 2019 at 4:12 PM
Ok, first of all... adorable! I thought the makeover show was a really cute idea, and I enjoyed running through a bunch of them to see the little differences you added to the video over time. I would probably update the callouts/titles on the title screens where the main characters wave if I were doing more, but, overall, very cute and entertaining. I do not think I would actually watch more than you've already made, though, as the novelty wears off after a while, of course, and I am not actually interested in what they look like made over, just your cute video. As is, I just picked my favorites and watched them. I watched a little bit of the music videos but the music is a bit young for my taste, so not many. Good job, though.

You're creative. I'd urge you to move on to your next great idea.
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Feb 2019 at 9:36 AM Last edited by sims2ultralover5 : 14th Feb 2019 at 12:06 PM.
Thank you! I appreciate your kind words and feedback.

Edit: I'm just going to go with my thoughts, and the advice that Sunrader said and discontinue the series for now. I may or may not revisit it, but at this point I will stick to the three base game neighborhoods that I have already finished.