Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jan 2019 at 10:38 PM Last edited by thisfatfunnylife : 15th May 2019 at 8:22 PM.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 31st Jan 2019 at 12:34 AM
Episode six should be out tomorrow, 1-31-19 sometime around 4-6pm EST depending how tired I am but definitely not after 2/1. I'm going to be trying to post these a little more frequently
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Feb 2019 at 4:07 PM
Are you going to post any more of these? I was enjoying them.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 6:20 AM
I am so sorry @Aysarth! I am horrible at keeping up with social media of all kinds but I promise to be better and thank you so much for enjoying the series! I am so happy people are ^_^ It's been a blast making it. I have episode 13 exporting as we speak and hopefully should be up soon. I uploaded episode 12 not too long ago too. If you have any suggestions or ideas on what you'd like to see or your thoughts/opinions I'd love to hear them :D
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 8:48 AM
That's great. I will have to play catch up with the episodes now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 10:58 PM
Psst Episode 14 and 15 might be in the process of exporting and I will do my best to remember to come update them here once they are uploaded ^_^ Should be in the next couple of days or so
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Mar 2019 at 3:01 AM
I updated up to Episode 17 which is currently all the finished content I have of the challenge so far. Just saw this page was getting a lot of views so just incase anyone wanted to know
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th May 2019 at 8:23 PM
Updated. Sorry it's been so long since I uploaded. The challenge is finished now