Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 8:33 PM Last edited by kanjibongoh : 5th Apr 2019 at 5:45 AM.
Default Has anyone seen this dance before?
Hi Guys! I'm in the process of updating a lot of my older my sims videos with Youtube-friendly music. I had a series of Borja sim (alternate universe stories based on the Borgias 2011 Showtime show) that I want to complete the music changes for before I put them back up again. In the meantime, I was playing Kaylynn Langerak, all gussied-up and happy to have Daniel Pleasant's full attention, enough so that she's kicked Don Lothario completely to the curb lol. Anyway, Kaylynn was feeling her oats one day after her shift and decided to cut a rug to the radio. She started doing this cute dance that I have absolutely never seen before...kind of reminds me of the Pee Wee Herman dance a bit. I know the video is too long, but I love watching sims dance. If anyone cares to take a look, just a question: has anyone else ever seen this dance before? I'm sure it's nothing new, just new in my game, but I'd be so interested to know Anyway, here she is...if you don't watch the whole thing it's her cute little dance at the beginning.

https://youtu.be/yYLZb8o8M1w

Hi, Rosebine, thank you so much!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 8:51 PM
Yes. This is how shy sims dance.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Instructor
#3 Old 4th Apr 2019 at 11:22 PM
Lol that is so cute.. I've never seen that before!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 1:13 AM
Is there a way to unlock this dance for non shy Sims? I want my Goth and Emo Sims to dance this way without making them shy.

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
#5 Old 5th Apr 2019 at 1:22 AM
I don't see why not, if you have the proper modding skills unlike me

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)