Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 12:27 PM
Default How can I create a swaying breast animation with the Sims 3 Clip Tool for Blender?
How can I create a swaying breast animation with the Sims 3 Clip Tool for Blender?
Advertisement
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#2 Old 31st Mar 2019 at 1:28 PM
To have access to the breast bones, you'll need to unhide them by pressing alt + H and from there you can move or rotate the breasts. Keep in mind that unhides all of the bones, so you'll see many slot bones and it'll take you a few clicks to get to the eye bones.

- When one gets inspired by the other, the one inspires another - Anything is Possible.

You can view some of my WIPs and other stuff for TS3 on my Twitter here ---> https://twitter.com/SweetSavanita
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Apr 2019 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSweetToddler
To have access to the breast bones, you'll need to unhide them by pressing alt + H and from there you can move or rotate the breasts. Keep in mind that unhides all of the bones, so you'll see many slot bones and it'll take you a few clicks to get to the eye bones.

Thank you. I will try it